Mischief

Erica's P.O.V.

I was being led down the corridors of the soldiers' rooms. My heart was beating faster by the minute. I felt my legs take hold of me and I could feel myself glide across the floor. I was so impatient to be in my savior's arms!

A few moments later, I was standing in front of his door. My grandpa had left me at the door but just as I was about to knock, I heard two voices. One was undoubtedly Eren's but the other voice was quite ecstatic and I was more curious to find out why a girl was in his room. It wasn't Hitch nor Misaka so who was it? I knocked loud and I waited for the door to open. As it opened Hanji came out and left with a childish smile. I was relieved to know Eren wasn't cheating on me so I decided to tease him a bit.

"Erica!" Eren pulled me into his room and I could feel his arms wrap around me. I could feel his warmth against me and I was hoping this moment could last forever but they say that all good things must come to an end.

"I didn't know you were into older women?"

"Huh?" I saw him give that sweet questioning look.

"I'm even starting to wonder if you're marrying me to see my mother."

"What?! Why would you.. Erica Hanji was up all night with me-"

"With you.. doing what?" I pretended to be angry.

"We were talking about the titans. I swear, there is nothing going on with me and Hanji. Why would you think that? I love you so much. She is nothing compared to you. Hanji is not my type and-"

Once again as all good things must end I reassured him that I was just pulling his leg although I did want him to praise me more. Then I wanted to put him to the test. I wanted to know if he would leave me if I was taken advantage of by Crazor. So I began my charade.

I quickly looked at his shoes and gave a very sad expression and sure enough he noticed it. "Did Crazor do anything to you?"

I gave him a pitiful smile and somehow brought up some tears to my eyes. "Eren, that night..."

"Yes...?"

"Crazor didn't just come into my room and attempt to have me..."

"What do you mean? What else happened?"

"Eren, he violated me!" I brought down the pearls down my cheek. "I'm sorry, I came to tell you that and I haven't told anyone else about it. Just you..."

"..."

"I understand that you might not want anything to do with me so I'll just go" and as I said that I saw Eren open his arms and pull me into a hug.

"I'll make him pay! I swear, but Erica, don't you ever think that I would leave you just because you're not clean. Alright?"

I nodded and hugged him back. I got closer to his ear and, "Good to know dear, 'cause I fooled you!"

***********************************************************************************************

Did you like it? Let me know!