Help!

Erica's P.O.V.

Night fell and Crazor led me and my grandpa to my room. I couldn't help but get this sinister feeling that nothing good will come out of this visit. We were on the third floor of the house.

"This will be your room my lady Erica, if there is anything you need please open that door to your right." I followed his orders, "and this will be the washroom adjoined to the room."

With that he turned to my grandfather and gave a most convincing smile and led him out of the room. He too left the room "Please enjoy your stay here my lady." He bowed and left the room.

I returned the bow and locked the door from the inside for extra safety. I exhaled and thought back to the tiring and stressful day that I had gone through. I decided to freshen up and I went to the wooden closet and took out a green night gown reaching to my ankles. I made my way to the washroom when I realized that I was in need of some water. I remembered the door and guessed that there might be a maid behind the door. In that thought I reached out for the doorknob and slowly opened the door.

"Excuse me, I was wondering if I cou-!" and I was facing a very disgusting scene. Crazor using his hands for what he is best at with a beautiful lady who I recognized was another noble's daughter who I had once met at a party having her fourth glass of beer.

I was taken aback and I saw that Crazor was looking at me with a dirty smirk pasted across his face.

"Excuse me my dear." and he made his way towards me with a devilish smile leaving that other lady behind. I saw her glare at me for ruining her moment but I was more concerned about Crazor's advances. I quickly tried to shut the door but as I pulled the door closed I could feel that I closed it , instead I saw Crazor holding the door open and looking at me with those devilish yellow eyes. I knew I had to run and out of instinct I kept heading backward while he kept coming forward. I could feel my heart beating faster and my brain freezing over with the fear. I felt as if a titan was crossing over the Wall Sina just like the one that happened to Wall Maria!

I kept backing up until I could feel the foot of the bed against my thigh and I couldn't run right or left as Crazor could easily catch me. Just then, he pounced on me with all his strength and we both landed on the bed with him on top of me. I struggled under his weight but he had my hands pinned down over my head and I had no way of escape! I realized him lower his head closer and closer, and I saw his eyes fall on my lips. I shivered and gasped when I felt his fingers on my collarbone!

"Crazor, stop!"

"Why should I? That stupid girl in the other room is no match compared to you my dear. You should know what is in store for you in a couple of weeks?" I could feel his strong scent up my nose and the smell of beer from his breath, hitting my face was unbearable!

Just then I decided to yell, "Father! Mother! Grandpa!"

"Erica! What's all this yelling about?!" and just then my aunt came into the room. I saw Crazor freeze over me. This was one time I was relieved to have Aunt Dolly check up on me. I saw her eyes widen at the scene in front of her and I felt Crazor slowly get off me. I started calming myself and I saw the fiend slowly make his way into the room beyond the door. Like a dejavu, mother, grandpa and father came rushing to the door before Crazor could leave.

"Father!," I ran up to my parents and my mother quickly held me in my arms and I knew that she could feel how terrified I was. "I was -" and I was quickly cut off by Aunt Dolly,

"simply having a horrible nightmare." she said with a grin.