I Will Be Fine

Erica's P.O.V.

"Erica?" that was my father at the door, "May I come in?"

I didn't answer but he came in anyway. "Erica, you cannot love Eren Jeager."

My head snapped in his direction with a "and why not?!"

"He does not have the facilities to look after you in the future and he is partly a titan." he seemed calm as he said this. Me, I was boiling with anger inside! But, I remembered our decision, to mislead everyone against us and reveal to them the right man for me. "Think of your future, your children will be titans and will most likely be feared by everyone and will most likely be an outcast in society."

I was furious! If me and Eren have a child we would figure something out like we currently are doing now... I don't need to worry about anything as long as Eren is with me! But I had to comply to the plan and I let out a sigh and fake agreed with him, " I guess you're right father. I trust you will not leave me in the wrong hands. I suppose I was just fantasizing."

He let out his sigh of relief and held onto my hand, "I am glad to hear you agree with me. Everything I do is out of love Erica. You know, I will be handing you over to another man, I just can't imagine how lonely I will be." Although he was unknowingly making life with Eren difficult for me, I couldn't help but feel bad for him, after all, he is my father.

He stood up to leave, "Oh, and Lord Crazor requests you tomorrow in his study. So make sure to dress appropriately."

"Alright father." He closed the door behind him and I sat on my bed for quite sometime when again there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!!"

"Erica! That is no way to welcome someone into the room!" My back shot up straight when I realized it was aunt Dolly. "What do you plan on wearing tomorrow?"

"Casual attire, first meetings are done with anyway..." she looked at me and gave out a hopeless sigh and left the room.

The Next Day

The carriage pulled up in front of the the lecherous Crazor's house and I could feel a shiver go down my spine when I recalled that horrible first encounter.

My mother had decided to accompany me while with Crazor. Once again we were welcomed by him and we had our breakfast with him. Towards the latter part of the meal, Crazor excused himself and wished to take me on a stroll in his garden. I looked at my mother and she gave me a 'everything is under control' look.

I quietly followed him out into the garden and this time as we strolled, Armin and Marlo were behind us. It was a quiet walk and when we reached a bench we sat down and Crazor began to speak to me about the wedding. He also informed me that we will be spending the night at his house. I did not like that idea but I had to agree. It seemed that since we were out in the open and two guards were behind, Crazor did not make any advances on me.

I had to somehow tolerate him for one night, although I was afraid that I might not come out a clean soul. I miss you Eren.

***********************************************************************************************

Hello! Sorry that I couldn't update for the past few days i had some music auditions to attend to along with a french class. I will try my best to update daily.