Part 16

You blink and let your eyes get used to the bright light. Well, actually it's just candlelight but after the long time seeing nothing, it seems to be brighter than a phonescreen in the middle of the night. After a couple of seconds you can see again and what you see is amazing. You know the room you're in, it's Patrick's dance studio, but it doesn't look like usual. There were candles everywhere and a small table with two chairs in the middle. "Wow", you manage to whisper and you turn around to face Noah. "How do I deserve that?", you ask and Noah smiles brightly. "You just do", he answers and you can't help but kiss him. He pulls away quickly and pulls you towards the table in the middle of the room. You sit down and he does, too. On the plate is a small chocolate heart and a small box. "What is in the box?", you ask exited. "Open it", Noah says with a smile. You open the box with shaking hands and you can't believe wat you see. It's a silver necklace with a small dancer on it. You cover your mouth with your hands as you start tears coming up. "Do you like it?", Noah asks gently. "It's wonderful", you whisper and stand up to hug Noah. "Thank you so much", you whisper into his ears and then kiss him.

Noah immideatly (still cant spell this word sorry (;) kisses you back and pulls you on his lap. You put your arms around Noah's neck and he starts deepening the kiss. His hands traveling up and down your back give you goosebumps. He suddenly stands up, still kissing you, and you wrap your legs around his waist whilst he's carrying you. You let out a soft moan when he pushes you up against the cold wall and you feel Noah smiling into the kiss. After a short tongue fight he lets his lips travel away from your lips and he starts giving you cute kisses along your jawline and down your neck, causing you to moan again. He goes further down and starts sucking on your skin in the collarbone area, leaving a bright hickey there. Then his lips are suddenly back on yours and you start to fight with your tongues again. When you open your eyes for a short second you see Noah's face in a bright shade of red. You don't get the cause for his blushing at first but you soon feel the bulge in his pants and reckon that's the reason for his embarassment. "Aw", you whisper about his cuteness and start kissing him again, trying to show him that you don't care. He greatfully takes the chance and slides his hands down to your butt and squeezes it. You giggle and start tugging on the tip of his shirt. You don't know where this comes from but you like it so you just let yourself do it. Noah understands what you want and pulls his shirt over his head, showing you his muscles. You can't help but smile at the view in front of you and before you know what happens, your shirt is suddenly on the ground next to Noah's and his hands are on your back, trying to undo the clasp of your bra. #JustinBieber #NashGrier

He manages to open the clasp without any problems and your bra soon lands on the ground next to your shirts. You press your bare chest up against his and soon feel the bulge in Noah's pants grow even harder. Captured in the happening, you don't even think a milisecond of what you're actually doing and you hungrily let your hands slip down Noah's abs and open the button of his pants. You're about to unzip the zipper of his pants when he gently pulls away from the kiss and grabs your wrists to stop you from your action. "Wait, *yn*", he says with a raspy voice. He lets go of your wrists and properly grabs your hands now. "I really want to do it, alright? But not here. Not now. It's just not the right moment.", he says shyly and looks to the ground, trying not to look at your bare chest. You slowly start realizing what you just were doing and you know he's right. "You're right. I just... I couldn't control myself", you say with a smile even though you feel your cheeks turning red. "You know, I liked it though", he says cheeky and lets his eyes travel all over your partly naked body. You chuckle and grab Noah's sweather from the floor. You put it on, ignoring the fact that you're not even wearing a bra, Noah still watching you. "Wait, *yn*, what am I supposed to wear when you have my sweather?", he asks with a smirk and you look down at him at his abs. "Well, if you ask me, I don't mind you staying like this so you either have to stay like this... Or you wear my shirt but that is probably a little too small for you...", you reply innocently with a nasty smirk on your face. "No, no, no, *yn*, I won't let you do that to me", Noah says with a playfully strict voice and takes a couple of steps towards you. Before you can step back he's already captured your lips in a sweet kiss, not letting you escape. You soon feel his hands on the hem of the sweather and a few seconds later the kiss is over and you're naked again. Noah chuckles at the sight of the speechless you and puts on his sweather, whilst you're putting on your own.