Chapter 2

~5 years later~

Ellie so owes me. So, she found out that her boyfriend cheated on her and now she wants to get back at him, so now I have to pretend to date her.

Now I have to wait even longer to ask my crush out. I've been wanting to ask my crush out for 2 years but haven't been able to get the guts to ask.

"Just put your arm around me and pretend that you're in love with me." "We're 15 we don't know what love is." I said giving her a look. "Shut up." She said as she punched my arm. 

"Fine." I said as I rolled my eyes then wrapped my arm around her shoulders and carried her backpack with my other hand. She wrapped her arm around my waist then we walked into the school and went straight to her locker. 

When we got to her locker, I pulled away from her and leaned against the locker next to her's and looked at her like she was the love of my life. Wow I'm a good actor. 

She looked at me and laughed then shoved her backpack into her locker after grabbing what she needs. "What?" I asked confused. "Your face." She said with a giggle. "Shut up." I said pushing on her shoulder playfully. 

She pushed me back, and we both laughed then I put my hand out like I've seen guys do on TV and at school. She smiled then grabbed my hand and we walked to class.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey! what are you doing with my girlfriend man!?" Ellie's asshole boyfriend yelled as he shoved me into the lockers. "Treating her better than you ever have." I said with a smirk and pushed him away from me. "What the hell? She's MY girlfriend!" He said pushing me back into the lockers.

"She knows you cheated, so no, she's not your girlfriend anymore." I said pushing him away from me again. His face lost all color. "You should be careful with who you cheat with cause some girls tell the other one." I said, giving him a sarcastic smile.

He looked like he was about to punch me or something, so I just ran as fast as possible away from him. I looked behind me to see if he followed me, when suddenly I'm knocked off of my feet and hit my head on the floor.

"Ow." I groan in pain as I grab my head and roll onto my stomach. "Oh my god are you okay!?" The person I bumped into asked worriedly. I'm surprised that they aren't yelling at me.

"Yeah...I'm fine." I said sitting up then looking at them. "...." "You sure you're okay?" They asked. "Uhh...yeah fine." I said standing up while rubbing my head. 

"Yeah, I'm taking you to the nurse." They said then grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the nurse's office. They pushed me down onto the little bed thing then started telling the nurse what happened, like I was unable to speak.

I would be mad but it was just so cute. If you haven't realized yet, the person I bumped into was my crush. 

The Nurse checked me out, then gave me an ice pack and sent me to my next class. I got up and my stomach growled. Ugh because of Ellie's boyfriend or ex boyfriend, who knows. I missed lunch. 

"You hungry?" My crush asked as they walked next to me out of the nurse's office and into the hallway. "Uh, kinda. I sort of missed lunch..."

"Well then we are skipping this class period and going somewhere to eat." "Um...what?" I asked confused. "You heard me, c'mon." He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of the front doors and towards a bike rack.

Yes, I said he. I like guys...Only Ellie knows. I doubt that my family will care, but it's still hard to tell them. The only reason Ellie knows, is because she knows me more than I know myself.