Chapter 18

~Thursday 4 A.M.~

"Bentley wake up! We have to go to the hospital!" Nolan shouted frantically. "Wha-?" I sat up confused at first, then realized what was happening.

Kazzy's having her baby. I got up quickly and got changed into a pair of black ripped jeans, a mustard yellow shirt, a leather jacket and my black vans.

I grabbed my backpack, since I will probably have to go to school today even though my nephew is going to be born today. Well I guess he's my nephew somehow? I don't know.

We all got into the car and went to the hospital. When we got there, Nolan and Kazzy signed in and got a room instantly, while Alaya and I waited in the waiting room.

"Are you excited for your baby brother?" I asked Alaya as she rested her head on my shoulder. "I don't know. I guess."

I chuckled a little bit, then pulled my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through twitter. After a few minutes of trying to come up with a tweet, I tweeted. "I can't wait to meet you baby H."

Kazzy and Nolan have picked out the baby's name already, but haven't told anyone. All we know is that his name starts with 'H'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

At 6:35 A.M. Thursday November 9th, Hudson Thomas Martin was born weighing 7 lbs 12 oz. He is seriously so cute.

I am currently sitting in one of the chairs that is in Kazzy's hospital room, holding Hudson. I'm kind of just playing with his little fingers.

 I'm kind of just playing with his little fingers

 He's the perfect little baby. His little snores just makes him even cuter. I want to have one of these when I'm older, but I don't know how. I don't really want to adopt, well not my first kid. I kind of want a biological kid.

I have four+ years to figure this out...I put Hudson back down in the little glass bed, then grabbed my jacket and backpack, then called an Uber.

I didn't want to bother Nolan. I walked out of the hospital and waited outside for my Uber to come pick me up and take me to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got to school, I went straight to the football field, because Alex told me to meet him here. He wasn't there yet when I got there, so I just sat down on the bleachers and started singing since I was alone.

"Come home early after class
Don't be hanging 'round the back of the schoolyard
I've been called up by a teacher
She says she can't even reach you 'cause you're so far
You've been talking with your fist
We didn't raise you up like this, now did we
There have been changes in this house
Things that you don't know about in this family
It don't make sense, but nevertheless
You gotta believe us, it's all for the best
It don't make sense
The way things go
Son you should know
Sometimes moms and dads fall out of love
Sometimes two homes are better than one
Some things you can't tell your sister 'cause she's still too young
Yeah you'll understand
When you love someone
There ain't no one here to blame
Nothing's going to change with your old friends
Your room..."