Chapter 14

~~~~Sunday~~~~

I woke up from the weirdest dream. It was about Joshua...he was wearing a Unicorn onesie and standing at like an alter thing and I was walking down the isle in my underwear and everyone was laughing at me...

Sometimes I just don't understand my dreams like they are so odd and make zero sense. I turned over facing my nightstand as saw my portable charger laying on it.

(I had a dream where Shawn Mendes was climbing out of my living room window and the wall was rotted so it went out of the window with him, then he went and hid from Matt and my friend Jess haha)

What is it doing there? I left it on my couch...Did I grab it in my sleep? That's the only way it could have gotten there cause my bedroom door is locked.

(That was me this morning, I was so confused why it was moved. I asked my mom and sister if they touched it for some reason but they both said no, so unless my cat for some reason decided to place it on the bar stool that I use to hold my laptop, I sleepwalked.)

Sometimes I just don't know what is going on with me. I picked it up and threw it back onto my couch, then got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and do my morning business.

When I finished with my shower I walked downstairs with just a towel around my waist, because I was way too hungry to get dressed first. I'm so dramatic oh my god. I'm just too lazy to get dressed right now.

I walked into the kitchen and put two waffles in the toaster. I'm kinda in the mood for waffles and peanut butter.

I grabbed the peanut butter out of the cabinet along with a plate and butter knife then leaned against the counter and checked my phone while I waited.

I had forgotten that Alaya had friends over, until one of them walked into the kitchen and screamed. Why is she screaming? Everything is covered...

I just gave her a weird look, then grabbed my waffles and the jar of peanut butter then went back up to my room. Some kids are just weird.

When I got into my room, I went straight into my closet and put some clothes on because my room is freezing cold.

After I threw on a pair of sweatpants and a random t-shirt I laid down on my bed and started watching YouTube videos while I ate my waffles.

I kinda want to make a YouTube channel but I can't think of any video ideas to start my channel. I kinda just watched more YouTube videos to try and get some ideas.

Eventually I decided to just do a Q/A. My fans must have some questions right? I closed my laptop, then tweeted out asking people to ask me some questions.

I also posted a picture on Instagram, just in case some people don't have twitter. "I'm going to do a Q/A on YouTube, so ask me some questions?"

I decided to just take a nap while I waited for people to send me questions

I decided to just take a nap while I waited for people to send me questions. I plugged my phone into the charger then got all snuggled up in my blankets and fell asleep.