Chapter 24

~Wednesday 5 years later~

It's been a rough five years. Losing my parents, trying to get through college while grieving my parents and dealing with other family drama.

There have been some good times as well, like Alex and I getting married and buying our first house.

Right now, we are both sitting on our bed anxiously waiting for Olivia to come out of the bathroom and tell us if she's pregnant or not.

A few weeks ago, we went through the whole in vitro thing and she said that she's been feeling off recently, so she's taking a test to see if it worked or not.

"Are you guys ready?" She asked walking out of the bathroom with the test in her hand. "Have you seen it yet?" Alex asked as we stood up. "No." she said shaking her head.

She walked over to us, then uncovered the part that told you if you were pregnant or not. We all looked at each other with the biggest smiles on our faces, then hugged each other. "We're having a baby!" I shouted.

After a few minutes of us cheering, I called Luca and Ellie and told them to come over to our house for dinner

They should be here in about an hour, so I'm making dinner while Alex and Olivia watch me and drink sparkling juice. We aren't really alcohol people, so we buy a boat load of sparkling juice. Mainly white grape and apple.

I decided to make hot and barbecue wings, because they are our favorite food along with baby carrots and french fries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, so why did you guys ask us to come over for dinner?" Ellie asked after taking a sip of her Root beer. "Read your cup."

She looked at me confused then looked at the cup. "Guys..." She said with a smile on her face. "What?" Luca asked confused then looked at her cup. "Aunt Established *Year*...No way!"

"We're going to be dads!" Alex yelled happily. "That's amazing guys!" Ellie and Luca said, then got up and hugged the three of us.

For the rest of the evening we just talked about our lives and memories we had with each other growing up.

~5 months later~

Today we find find out the gender of the baby and we are so excited. Instead of us going with Liv to the doctors, we told her to drop something off that relates to the gender, like an outfit or something.

So while we wait, we are watching TV to waste time. "What do you think it is?" I asked as I laid down with my head on Alex's lap. "I have a feeling that it's a girl." He said as he played with my hair.

"I think it's a boy." I said looking up at him smiling. "We'll know who's right soon." He smiled back. "Loser has to do the dishes for a month!" "Deal!"

"We are so childish." I chuckled. "We are." He laughed back. "I can't believe in just 4ish months, we're going to have a tiny human to raise." I said. "Me either, it's crazy."