Chapter 25

~Saturday 2 years later~

Felix is now a crazy two year old that loves trucks and The Imagination Movers. He is also a big brother now! Yesterday we welcomed our second child, a little girl named Adalyn Renee Grier.

 He is also a big brother now! Yesterday we welcomed our second child, a little girl named Adalyn Renee Grier

Today we are having a calm day. We are probably only going to be watching movies all day and maybe have some visitors if anyone feels like coming over.

We are currently all laying in mine and Alex's bed watching the movie Everything Everything. Felix is laying on Alex, while Adalyn is sleeping on my chest.

She's so tiny, it's crazy to think that Felix used to be this small. He's huge compared to her now.

After a few movies, it was Felix's nap time, so we decided to all just take a nap. I put Adalyn in the rock n play, then rolled over and wrapped my arms around Alex and Felix, then slowly fell asleep.

 I put Adalyn in the rock n play, then rolled over and wrapped my arms around Alex and Felix, then slowly fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We woke up to the doorbell ringing. The first thing I did was grab my phone to see what time it was. 5:07 p.m. That means we slept for over four hours.

I got up out of bed, then picked up Adalyn and went downstairs followed by Felix and Alex. I opened the front door to see a young boy standing at the door.

"Uncle Bentley?" The boy asked with sad eyes. "Um, who are you?" I asked confused. "It's me Markus..." I haven't seen him in a few years, it's not my fault I didn't recognize him.

"Why are you here? What's wrong?" I asked moving aside to let him come into the house. "I woke up and mom and dad were gone. They went out for dinner last night and never came home."

I handed Adalyn to Alex, then walked to the other room and tried to call Lena. "This is Lena Koury Leave a message after the beep." I tried calling her five more times, then gave up and started calling Weston.

But just like Lena, he didn't answer. "Shit." I mumbled under my breath. After finally giving up on calling Weston I called the cops and filed two missing person's reports.

Where could they be? Who could have taken them? Or where did they go?

~~~~~~~~~~

We never did find them. Lisa said something about some guy that used to be Jacob's friend, but no one knew where he was or how to find him, so we didn't look into it.

So, Alex and I raised him along with our two kids. Life was good for the rest of our lives. We watched our kids grow, then their kids grow, then a few of their kids start to grow.

We both passed away in our sleep from old age. We never lost the spark. If you asked anyone, they would say that we were the happiest couple they have ever seen.

..............................

Hayes's Pov...

"And that's how life would be if Justine would just forgive me." I told Nash as I stared out of my window and watched as Justine sat in the middle of her yard reading a book.

"How do you come up with stuff like that?" He asked with a chuckle. "I don't know I guess that's just how I see my future life." "You see yourself having four kids, losing one to cancer, Having another go missing, but the other two live their lives happily? Then yourself dying in a car accident?"

"Some details were just to make sure you were listening." I shrugged. "Well too bad Justine hates you and will never trust you again."

"Shut up!" I said annoyed and threw the closest thing I could find at him, which ended up being my underwear.

"Ew! You're so dead!" He shouted then started chasing me. "Ah! Mom help! He's trying to kill me!" I shouted as we ran down the stairs.

Thank god Will was home and grabbed Nash before he could hurt me. "What is going on?" Will asked, while keeping a tight grasp on Nash.

"Nash was making fun of me, so I threw the closest thing I could find at him." I answered. "He threw his boxers at me!" Nash shouted while trying to squirm out of Will's grip.

"Ahaha That's so funny." Will laughed, then let go of Nash, so I had to start running again. I ran out of the house and across the lawn.

I looked back to see if Nash was still following me, then tripped and fell on top of someone. "I'm so sor....ry." I said then kinda got lost in Justine's blue eyes.

"Get off of me." She said annoyed and shoved me off of her. She got up and went inside. She really does hate me. Why did I bully her?

A/N: And...This series is over! 3 years and four books later and It's finally done. It's been fun writing these books. Go read my other books if you want to! Bye guys :)