Chapter 17

~Wednesday (November 1st)~

I woke up an hour before my alarm went off, and went around my whole entire room and took down anything Halloween related and put up some Christmas decorations.

What? Christmas is just happiness. I don't know about you, but Christmas stuff just puts me into a good mood.

After I finished up decorating my room, I laid back down for the last thirty minutes that I have until my alarm goes off.

While I laid there, I just got deep in thought. I turn 16 next month of the 18th...When did that happen? Like How did I all of a sudden become so old?

(That's how I feel, expect my birthday is two months away and I'll be 17. I barely even believe that I'm 16 years old. It doesn't even feel like it's been four years since I found out about Hayes and all of the other guys.)

My alarm eventually went off, so I got up out of bed and started getting ready for school. I grabbed the clothes that I was going to wear today from my closet, then went into the bathroom and showered.

I washed my hair and body as fast as possible, then turned off the water and got out. I grabbed a towel and dried off my body and head, then got dressed.

Today I am wearing ripped jeans, a red tie dye shirt that has my dad's name on it, a black hoodie that also has his name on it, along with red vans.

My hair has grown enough to my liking, so I stopped wearing beanies recently. I quickly brushed my teeth and put on some deodorant, then walked out of the bathroom and back into my room to grab my phone, earbuds, and backpack.

After that, I went downstairs and made myself some breakfast. I decided to eat a bagel and some strawberries and a banana this morning.

I ate, then washed my dishes, then walked out the door and headed to the bus stop. When I got there, I sat down where I always do and waited for my friends to show up.

It's been about two weeks since Josh and I broke up and he's already fully moved on. I've technically moved on as well, but I haven't gotten into a relationship with anyone just yet.

I want to give it a couple more weeks or so. Alex keeps bugging me about it. He keeps asking me why I won't date him yet, then pouts whenever I tell him my reason.

He's making it so hard for me to wait. Ugh I hate and love this boy so much.

A few moments later the silent bus stop, became nosy with the sound of my friends talking and laughing. They can always turn a bad day into a good day. That's why I love them.

Nothing is more important than finding people who truly care about you and will do anything to make you happy, as long as you are the same with them.

I wouldn't trade there weirdos for the world. They are honestly the best things to ever happen to me.

The bus soon enough picked us up and we were off to school. I honestly like school more now, than when I first started high school.

Our teachers are more into teaching us and making sure everyone understands, now. And It's so much better than how it use to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We just got school like ten minutes ago, and there has been like five fights already. I guess it's fight day. While everyone was fighting, my group of friends just ignored it all while everyone else surrounded the kids fighting.

It's so stupid that people do that. Like don't encourage them geez. People really should start, stopping fights instead of encouraging them.

Soon enough the bell rang and we all went to our lockers to get our things, then went to class. First period was pretty chill. We had a sub, so we just watched YouTube videos.