Chapter 15

~Wednesday four months later~

I haven't been feeling well recently. I don't know what it is, but I just feel weak and out of it. I'm also really tired all of the time which doesn't make sense because I'm also sleeping a lot more than usual.

I am currently sitting outside on one of the benches that's by the cafeteria, with Olivia and Joshua. Waiting for school to start.

We were just talking about Ellie's surprise birthday party, when one of the football players threw a football at us.

I'm assuming he meant to hit Josh since they are pretty much each other's enemies, but he hit me instead.

The ball hit me so hard that I fell of the bench and onto the ground. The last thing I heard was Josh yelling at the guy before everything went dark.

Josh's Pov...

Bentley, Olivia and I were planning Ellie's surprise birthday party when all of a sudden Bentley was hit in the head with a football and knocked to the ground.

I looked in the direction that it had came from and saw Zack Davis. God I hate him. "What the hell is your problem!?" I yelled at him then knelt down by Bentley and shook him a little.

He didn't budge. "Ben...wake up...Please..." I said starting to get worried. "Olivia call 911!" I yelled when I realized that he wasn't breathing.

I've never been so scared in my life. Soon enough an ambulance came and took him to the hospital. I wanted to go with him, but the principal wouldn't let me.

Bentley's Pov...

I woke up in a cold room. I looked around and saw monitors and other things that you would see in a hospital. I guess I'm in a hospital...What happened?

Ugh my head hurts. A few minutes later a doctor walked in with a man and woman. "Bentley!" The lady said and hugged me. "h-hi...Who are you?" I asked as she pulled away.

She gave me a sad look then looked at the doctor. "He might have some memory loss from the football hitting his head. We are going to run some tests then he is free to go once we get the results." The doctor said then left the room.

So I got hit in the head with a football, but who are they. The lady sat down in a chair next to me while the guy just stood there.

"Hi, Bentley...I'm Kazzy and this is Nolan. We're kinda family. Your parents couldn't make it so they asked us to come here." I just nodded, not really knowing what to say.

~~~~~~~~~

I just finished doing all of the testing and now we are back in the room waiting to get the results. While we wait, I'm going through my phone looking at pictures trying to remember people.

I started to give up on trying to remember whoever was in the pictures, until I found a picture of a boy. I can't remember his name but he looks familiar.

 I can't remember his name but he looks familiar