Chapter 11

~~~~Monday~~~~

"Alex? Are you up? I have something for you." My "mom" said as she peaked her head into my room. "Yeah..." I said as I was sitting on my bed and tying my shoes.

She walked in fully, then sat down next to me and handed me a bag. I gave her a weird look then pulled out the box that was inside of it. "Your real parents didn't want you to have this, but I think you deserve it." She said patting my back, then got up and left.

I opened the box to see that my phone was inside. I quickly plugged it in and turned it on. God I missed my phone! Instantly my phone started going off from all of the text messages.

Most of them were from Bentley. I sighed as I read all of them. Even though he wouldn't get my text for three hours since it's 4 am where he is, I sent him a quick text before I had to leave for hell.

French boy: Hey, I just got my phone back. I'm so sorry for everything. I miss and love you so much.

I put my phone down on my bed, then went into the bathroom and finished getting ready for the day. Today, I'm wearing a distressed jean jacket, a plain grey shirt and black jeans with a pair of grey vans.

When I finished getting ready, I grabbed my phone, charger, and backpack then walked out the door and walked to school since it's down the street from my house

Bentley's Pov...

I woke up to my alarm going off. Ugh no! I don't want to wake up! Sleeping is better. I can see Alex when I'm sleeping.

I turned it off and checked my phone just in case Alex had texted. It's been almost a month but I still have hope that I'll receive a text from him any day now.

To my surprise I actually had a text from Alex. I opened it as fast as I could and read what he had said.

French boy: Hey, I just got my phone back. I'm so sorry for everything. I miss and love you so much.
Grier: It's okay! God I miss you! If you can't come back, maybe I could visit you...Please? I need to see you, It's killing me not being able to see you. I love you so much.

5 minutes later

French boy: Good morning sunshine, If your parents let you, please do.
Grier: They said I could! What's your address?
French boy: Hell ya! Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Grier! oh and *Address*
Grier: Haha, I just booked a flight. I should be there by 2:30 pm.
French boy: I'll be in school...Come visit me at school!
Grier: Okay haha I love you, see you soon.
French boy: See you soon babe.

I quickly pack my suitcase with clothes and other necessities, then go into the bathroom to shower then get ready.

~~~~~~~~

I rented a hotel room for a week, then dropped my stuff off in my room, then went to Alex's school. When I got there, I found his classroom and peaked into the small window to see if the teacher was paying attention, Luckily she wasn't.

I quietly opened the door and closed it, then basically crawled over to Alex's desk. He hadn't noticed me either, so I stood up behind him and covered his eyes.

He put his hands on mine and felt them, as if he was trying to figure out who I was. After a few seconds, he grabbed my hands and removed them from his eyes.

He turned around and smiled wider than I've ever seen him smile before. "Bentley!" He screamed and jumped on me. I chuckled as I held him up. I'm surprised no one looked at us, he yelled pretty loud, I guess no one here cares.

I put him down then pulled him into a really tight hug. "I missed you so much!" "I missed you more."

The bell rang a few minutes later, so Alex grabbed his stuff, then we walked to his next class. Alex said that this school is really chill about everything, so instead of trying to hide from the teacher, I just sat down in the desk next to his.

We were just talking about what has gone on while he has been away, until a girl sat down in front of him and interrupted him. "Hi, babe. So I was wondering if you would like to have dinner at my house tonight?" She asked.

I gave Alex a 'who the hell is she' look and he just shook his head in response. "Um, I can't I have a family thing..." He lied. "Okay, maybe tomorrow." He just nodded then she looked at me.

"Are you new here? Cause I've never seen you before." She asked me. I don't know why but I hate her. "He's my cousin..." Alex said before I could say anything. Okay, what the hell is going on???

She just nodded then turned around. I looked over at Alex and glared at him. "I'm sorry." He mouthed. I just shook my head and looked down.

~~~~~~~~

"Bentley! Let me explain!" Alex begged as he chased after me. I just ignore him as I continue to walk back to my hotel room.

He grabbed my arm and turned me around. "What!?" I yelled angrily. "Just let me explain!" I just rolled my eyes. "Fine."

We started walking again, but this time side by side and he explained everything. I'm still mad that he didn't tell me earlier.

We walk into my hotel room and both us fall onto my bed. "I'm so tired." Alex whined. "Me too." I said rolling over and snuggling into his side. Man did I miss this.

He smiled then wrapped his arms around me, pulling me even closer to him. "I love you Bentley Grier." He whispered. "I love you too Alex Lange." I whispered back. He smiled then softly kissed my forehead.

After a few minutes of just laying there in silence, I grabbed my laptop and logged into Netflix then put on Friends cause I'm obsessed with it.

We got through a few episodes on season two, before we both crashed. I am so tired from my flight that I probably won't wake up until the morning.