• Chapter Three •

*Kylie's POV*

It was 10:38 am when I woke up. I slowly got out of bed and went to my restroom to get ready for the day. As I was brushing my teeth, I recaptured everything that happened last night and I had a huge smile. Daniel came in to borrow something I guess and I didn't realize it until he said something. "What are you smiling about" he questioned with a bug cheesy grin. I told him everything that happened last night. "And he asked me if I can be is girlfriend..." I said hoping he won't get mad. "Well did you say yes!?" He questioned with a surprised face. I mumbled yes as my cheeks slowly turned pink from blushing so much. "Omg yes! Finally you two are together! My OTP!" I was surprised he said that but I know he understands that Jonah is a good person and I know that Jonah admires me. I can see it. After I got ready, we ate breakfast, and we went out to adventure Los Angeles. I Was super excited because I never really got to admire Los Angeles like this before. After about two hours of exploring and shopping and just enjoying each others company, we went to a little boba shop to get some boba and donuts. We all got our drinks and a dozen donuts, then went back home. It was a pretty hot day so we decided to go in the pool, but first we went to the store to get stuff for the pool. I stayed with Jonah at home while the others went to store.

*Daniel's POV*

"We'll be back" I yelled as Zach, Corbyn, Jack, and I walked out the door. We were going to the pool store to get goggles and floaties. When we got to the store, we were way too excited. We got turtle floaties, donut floaties, long floaties to lay on, noodles, and snorkeling sets. We went all out.

*Jonah's POV*

I was finally home alone with Kylie. I thought since we've been dating for almost a month, I would tell her something special that I've been meaning to say to her since the day She was mine. "Hey Kylie, I need to tell you something important," I said kinda freaking her out because of the worry and nervousness in my voice. "What's wrong..." She asked with concern. I kissed her and she kissed back. I let go and gave her a hug. By now she was more nervous and scared to hear what I was going to say. I finally said it. "I love you Kylie. And you mean the world to me." I saw her face light up but then she ran outside in the backyard. Aw crud, was that to soon? I questioned myself. I went. Outside to find her on one of the big rocks. I walked up to her to see why she ran off.

*Kylie's POV*

When Jonah said he loved me, I was happy but soon ran off. I don't really know why. I guess I was just scared. He soon came running to me. My hands were on my face just sitting in one of those big rocks in there backyard. I soon felt Jonah's hands on mine and took them off of my face. My head was still down when I felt Jonah's hand on my chin and lifted my head up. I looked at him in his beautiful, big, and concerned eyes and kissed him for what felt like hours. I looked at him once again. "I love you too" was all I said. He smiled and we went to our rooms to get ready for our little pool party with me and the boys.

A/N:
Hope you enjoyed my third chapter. Please vote if you liked it and be free to comment or dm me if you want to be friends or if you want to give me feedback😊❤️