• Chapter Twelve •

*Kylie's POV*

To start off the our Wednesday lazy day, we brought blankets and pillows to the living room and placed them all over the couch and floor. Since I was the one to make breakfast, I got to choose the movie. I chose an old Disney movie that I love so much, that I would watch it everyday. We watched the movie and now it was someone else to choose. I let Zach choose because he is my best friend and he usually picks good movies. He picked to watch a scary movie because why not. After that, Zach let Corbyn choose, and he chose a Jodi Picolt movie. To be honest I fell asleep right when in the beginning. I'm not a big fan of all the sad and romantic movies. After. That ended Daniel chose to watch a comedy. It was pretty funny, I ain't gonna lie. After that movie, jack chose to watch an action movie, which I might say was the best one out of all the movies we watched, after mine, of course. (A/N: I didn't name the movies cuz it 1 am rn and I'm tired so sorry)
We got up and ate lunch because we've been sitting here for hours. We ordered chipotle from postmates. We ate and then went outside to enjoy the summer breeze. Jonah and I walked back inside and went to my room because we got bored. We talked and enjoyed each other's company by ourselves, and it felt pretty great. I was a little sad though, because tomorrow I knew I won't see him at all tommorow because I'll be in the studio all day. I guess Jonah noticed because he hugged me and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and let go. It was now 10pm so we laid down and cuddled next to each other and dozed off to sleep.

A/N:
Sorry for a short chapter but it's 1am and I'm tired and I still wanted to do two chapters tonight, so here ya go. It's 200 words shorter but it's okay. If you've been reading my authors notes, then ya know what to do. Comment and/or dm for stuff and stuff.. Blah blah blah.. Ya know what to do. I'm tired so peace out. Byee😊❤️