• Chapter Fourteen •

*Kylie's POV*

Today me and Daniel woke up pretty early because we wanted to spend every minute together. We got dressed and told everybody goodbye, even though they are more then half asleep. (Lol me!😂) we went and had fun together and talked about stuff that has been on our mind. It's great when talk because I feel safe with my awesome big brother with me. Yeah we are twins, but he older then me by 35 seconds. 35.02 seconds to be exact. It was now 1am and we were in an uber to go home from Disneyland. We got home and we see everybody on the couch asleep from watching moana. We decided to let them sleep and we went to our room to sleep. The next morning I had to go to the studio, but only for half a day. I chose the morning because I just wanted to get it over with, even though I went to sleep around 2am. When I was ready, I said my goodbyes and drove off to the studio. Today I was recording my songs in my album. Since today is my half day in the studio and there 6 songs in my album, I recorded 2 of my songs. When I was done, it was 3pm and I was still tired from the day before and this morning, so I went straight to bed. I woke up at 5pm and realized I slept for 2 whole hours. I got up from my bed and took a long warm shower and I was just thinking. I was thinking  about moving out and getting my own place, but I'm only 18 which is kind of hard. But then again I'm old enough and I'm an adult so I think I'm ready. I got out of the shower and put something comfortable since it was now 6pm.

I wore a sports bra with a baggy sweatshirt over it and Jake Paul sweatpants

I wore a sports bra with a baggy sweatshirt over it and Jake Paul sweatpants. Even though I'm a logangster, the sweatpants are really comfy so I can't say no. I went downstairs and I told only Daniel about my decision. He is happy for me but he said he was going to miss me and I feel the same way, because I just moved to LA so I can be with my twin and start my singing career and now I'm leaving. I told the rest of the boys and they are happy for me but also sad that I was leaving. "It's okay. Tomorrow I'm going to look at the penthouse level in Logan's complex so we won't be so far. Plus I've seen it up there and it's amazing," I said as everyone laughed at my enthusiasm. The night ended and I went to my room happy to sleep and happy for what tomorrow brings me.

A/N:
HEYOO!
Thank you for reading today's chapter. Sorry I haven't updated but I will most likely not post tomorrow because my cousins quince is tomorrow but happy readings. Hope you enjoyed and be sure to comment and/or dm me if ya wanna be friends or if you have feedback. K byee😊❤️