• Chapter Twenty-Three •

I woke up the next morning to Jonah playing with my hand. I smiled knowing he let me sleep, for once. I grabbed his hand and gave it a small kiss and turned over, so now I was facing him. We just laid there for a while just talking and laughing until we decided to get ready. I wore overalls with a rip below my butt and all over the front side. Under my overalls I wore a fitted, white crop top that had a little why don't we logo in the corner that I customized. I threw my hair in a high ponytail, leaving my bangs free and curling the ends if my hair. I wore a blue bandana in my hair and wore winged eyeliner, red matte lipstick, and highlighter. The rest fo the boys were done and so was Rylie, so we went to a small cafe near by. We ate breakfast and went to the mall to shop. We might've ended up getting ban from there because we got kicked out of a lot of stores for messing around too much. Eh. Oh whale. It is what it is. We went back to my place and Rylie and I grabbed our bathing suits and extra clothes so we can go to the poop at the boy's house. We changed there and went to the boy's house. The boys changed and we chilled in the pool until sun down. We changed into our onsies that Daniel bought the other day from Walmart, and had a Harry Potter movie marathon. Today was pretty fun and tomorrow is most likely going to be the same, but I'm just living life to the fullest!

A/N:
Heyo!
Sorry for such a boring chapter.
It's kind of just a filler chapter because I'm like really tired right now because of school and stuff.
Other then that,
Hope you enjoyed today's chapter and I hope y'all keep reading! And ya!
Be sure to check out my other book and if you have suggestions or requests for new fanfics I'll be sure to check them out and most likely do it and ya!
Peace out beans!🍉😂