• Chapter Five •

*Jonah's POV*

I was looking at her beautiful blue/gray eyes as she looks into mine. She smile and I came in leaning towards her looking at her lips and then back at her eyes. I was still on top of her so I tried to get off, thinking it was uncomfortable, but she pulled me again. I ended up on top of her again and we both leaned. We kissed and it felt great. We might've ended up making out but no one needs to know about that. After what seemed like forever, we laid down on her bed, both cuddled together, watching 'Riverdale'.
"No! Don't kiss Veronica! You'll ruin the friendship you have with Betty" Kylie said getting really into the show, that she absolutely loves. After we watched the whole season, we watched a movie. I soon heard light snores and turned to look at Kylie. I slowly got out of her bed and walked over to her side of her bed. "Goodnight baby girl" I whispered to her as I kissed her forehead. As I was walking away she grabbed my wrist. I turned to see her with her eyes still closed. "Stay with me. Please" she said lightly. I walked to the other side of the bed and laid down next to her. She cuddled next to me and layed her head on my chest as I felt her breath down on me. We slept like that and never moved. It felt great to be with the girl of my dreams right by my side.

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter but hope y'all enjoyed chapter five! And if ya want some drama to start then comment or dm me! Please comment or dm me if you have any feedback or if ya want to be friends! Byee!😊❤️