• Chapter Seven •

*Jonah POV*

Today was going to be a good day, I can already tell. I was going to spend the day at the beach with my beautiful girlfriend and my awesome best friends/band mates. When we got to the beach, we found a spot and set up our area with chairs and towels spread around. We just chilled and after a while Zach and I went in the water to body surf. When we got out of the water I saw Kylie just laying on a towel. I smirked at myself and laid on top of her. "Jonah! What the hell! Your freezing" she yelled. "You want me to get off of you" I questioned. She just stayed silent. "That's what I thought" I just stayed there admiring her beautiful eyes. I loved her eyes. They were colorful and just overall amazing. "Thanks. I like your eyes too" Kylie said smirking. Oops. Did I really say that out loud? Oh well. After about 10 minutes just laying there, I got off of her and grabbed a chair to sit on. We finally left and put everything in the car and walked to the carnival. It was around 8:45 pm when we got to the carnival, so it was already dark. But, all the carnival lights made everything better. It was pretty nice. We played games and I won a big teddy bear. "You know how in the movies the guy wins the girl a teddy bear" I questioned Kylie. She just nodded and smiled. "Well. That's not happening" I said to her smirking. I faced Daniel and said, "here you go Daniel. I won this for you" Daniel looked at me and then back at Jonah and said, "awe. Thanks babe" we laughed and after that we just had a good time. I really enjoyed today and I'm glad I spent it with my favorite people. It was now 11:24 pm so we were on our way home. We were all tired so we went to our rooms and knocked out fast.

*Kylie's POV*

I was sleeping for a while now. When suddenly I had a nightmare. I was screaming and kicking in bed when finally I woke up. Everybody ran to my room, still half asleep. "I got this. Go back to sleep" Jonah whispered to everybody. Everybody left and Jonah closed the door behind him. He opened his arms for me and I cried into his chest as he just calmed down. "Do want to tell me what happened" he asked. I just nodded and we sat down so I can tell him. After I told him, he gave me a huge hug. After our very long hug I asked him if he can get Daniel for me. He left and soon after, Daniel came in. We hugged for what felt like hours. "Do I need to tell you what happened" I asked him. "We're twins. Remember" he said. I just giggled. I ended up sleeping to him singing to me, like he always did when I was afraid of something. When the song was over, he kissed my forehead and said goodnight. As he was leaving, I grabbed his arm. "Can you stay with me. Like old times. Please" I asked still afraid of what happened. "Sure" he said with a smile. He laid down in bed with me and we soon fell asleep with each others company.
"I love you little sister"
"I love you too little brother"
After that we just slept.

A/N:
Thank you for reading today's chapter. Hopefully you liked it, because I enjoyed writing it. Again, please comment and/or dm me if ya wanna be friends or if ya have feedback for me. Thank you and TIL next time.byee😊❤️