• Chapter Twenty-Four •

I woke up early the next morning so I can go on a hike. I was going to go by myself but thought Daniel would want to go with me. I was able to get out of Jonah's grip without waking him up. I went to the restroom and changed to a sports bra and yoga leggings. I put in my Nikes and put my hair in a high ponytail. I went to Daniels room and jumped on his bed. I laughed as he was startled by me jumping.
"Get up! Let's go on a hike!" I yelled at him, but making sure know one else in the house didn't wake up from my loudness. He just laughed and got up. I waited for him downstairs as I grabbed a backpack with water and some granola bars, car and house keys, our phones, and money. He soon came downstairs and he made a quick little note for the boys saying we went on a hike. We left and now we are headed to a hiking trail in the forest. We got there about 10 minutes later and we were starting our hike. It took longer then expected because we goofed around and got lost a couple of time. 2 hours later, we are now at a tea bar called 'tastea'
(ok who actually has one of those locally cuz I do and tastea is so good I can't! I get the strawberry bananza with boba so like if ya want to try it out its so gooodd! Ok Byee😂)
We got smoothies with boba and popcorn shrimp. After that we went shopping at the grove. We came home after two hours with our arms dying from all the bags. Everybody faced us an we just fell to the floor laughing like crazy.
We got up and put our bags in our rooms as Zach ordered pizza. As I was putting my new clothes away, Jonah came into my room. He closed the door and came up behind me, hugging me from behind. He put his head on my shoulder and gave me kiss on the neck. I smiled and turned around, kissing him. He smiled into the kiss and hugged me, hiding his head in the crook of my neck.
"What's wrong baby," I asked him, playing with his nappy hair.
"I don't love you enough. Can we cuddle," he asks kissing my neck a couple times and pouting.
I led him to the bed and put Netflix on, putting on Lilo and Stitch low. Jonah and I cuddled close to each other and just talked and enjoyed each other's company. I got up to take a quick shower and I got out putting in one of Jonah's hoodies and a pair of pajama shorts with fuzzy socks. When I got out of the bathroom, I see Jonah walking in with his hair still wet from his shower and a hoodie and joggers. I smiled and went up to him kissing him. He pulled away and we went back to my bed, cuddling more. I laid my head in his chest as he played with my hands and talking about the most random eat and funniest things ever.
"I love you Kylie Seavey," Jonah said kissing my hand.
"And I love you Jonah Marais," I said looking at him, kissing his perfect, sexy lips. He smiled and soon fell asleep to Jonah humming a tune.

A/N:
Ahh! Cute!
I love there relationship, but I want to change who Kylie is in this story. So here is the new Kylie Seavey😊😊

I chose Chloë Grace Moretz because I feel like she would look really good with Jonah even though she doesn't look like Daniel and she isn't 18 it's a fanfic so haters can go an suck an egg!Ok Byee!🍉❤️😂

Ok Byee!🍉❤️😂