• Chapter Twenty-Two •

One week later...

Today was the day that we decided to actually get out of mine and the wdw's house. Rylie and I got up at 9:44 and got ready for the day.

 Rylie and I got up at 9:44 and got ready for the day

(Kylie's outfit ^^)

(Rylie's Outfit ^^)After we got ready, I texted the boys in the group chat

(Rylie's Outfit ^^)
After we got ready, I texted the boys in the group chat.

Lucky Charms
What up peeps!
Dani-boi
What up!

Joe-nuh
Hey

Zacharooni
Heyo!

Avery
Hey
Bean
Sup
Wanna go to the mall w/ Rylie and I?

Dani-boi
Be there in 15

k.

Avery
But you ran out of your way to make that 'k' a lower case.

Omgsh..kys

Avery
Rude!

Sorry not sorry❤️

Joe-nuh
I'm very curious to know what our names are in your contacts?🤔

Zacharooni
ME TOO!

Ok ok. Chill out Zachary.

Daniel: Dani-Boi
Jonah: joe-nuh
Zach: zacharooni
Corbyn: bean
Jack: Avery
Rylie: main berry

Main berry
I like my name. But for real I want to got to the mall so we out. Peace!!

We left the house and went to the mall. By the time we were there, it was already 12:46. We walked into Starbucks to see the boys with drinks and something to eat. Rylie and I said hi to them and got our drinks and food. I got a Carmel deal and a plain bagel and Rylie got a passion fruit berry tea thing that tastes disgusting to me and a butter crossant. We ate and talked about the most random eat things ever. When we finished, we went to a whole bunch of stores and messed around, getting kicked out of a lot of stores in the process. Soon after we got ban from the mall and we went to get food at chipotle and then go to Logan's place. We ate chipotle there and got Logan,Brendan, and Lydia some food as well. We go to Logan's and they ate while we talked about more random things. I checked the time on my watch and realized it was already 11pm, so we went back to my place to have another sleepover. I went into my room with Jonah and Daniele end to his room with Zach and Rylie went to her room while the rest of the boys stayed in the extra guest room. Today was a really fun day and I ended it with cuddles with Jonah.

A/N:
Ayoooo!
I'm back b!
Thank you for reading today's chapter. I did something new by adding a group chat conversation!
Yay!
Thank you again for 3k views, almost 3.5k!!!!
That's absolutely crazy!
I love y'all!
I hope you enjoy reading this book and move sure to check out my other book!
Peace out babes!😊❤️❤️