• Chapter Eight •

*no ones POV/Narrator*

Jonah and the boys woke up early so they can get some 'sibling goals' photos. They walked to her room and as they were trying to open the door, they realized it was locked. "I got this," Zach said. He left and soon after came back with a bobby pin. He picked the lock with it and it opened up, surprising all the boys. "What. I'm her bestfriend. How else am I going to get in when she is sad and the doors locked," Zach said, looking at the surprised boys, waiting for an answer. "True," they all said in unison. They slowly walked into the room and saw Kylie and Daniel sleeping next to each other. You can tell the tall boy with messy hair admired the girl as she was sleeping with her twin/bestfriend, besides Zach(of course). They took the pictures and ran out the door closing it, as they saw Daniel moving around in the bed. Daniel soon woke up and was kinda confused but went straight to sleep, again. About an hour the twins woke up and they were surprisingly really happy and excited, referring that it is morning time. The twins said there good mornings and planned that it would be a good day to have another twin day. They planned to go to a trampoline park, then go get ice cream, then go to a carnival, then last go meet the boys at Logan's place. Well, Daniel actually planned everything 'cause Kylie doesn't really care, as long as she is with her favorite person in the world (aka her twin). They got ready and told the boys the plan, and soon after they left to eat breakfast before they leave. They did what they planned what they were going to do. They were now sitting down by the beach when they asked a girl to take a photo of them two. "Thank you," Kylie said to lady as she gave Kylie her phone back. The girl just smiled and kept walking. "I want to post it" Kylie yelled. "No fair. Last time you got to post a picture. It's my turn" Daniel whined. He looked down at his phone when he got a text message. It was from Kylie and it was the photo they just took. "Yay" Daniel yelled, as he posted the picture of them two on his Instagram.

Seaveydaniel

Liked by seaveykylie and many others

Today was good day to spend it with my twin. Love ya baby sister.💁❤️
Photo creds: some random girl😂

Seaveykylie: love ya more baby brother!😂❤️

Jonahmarais:my favorite person! Ily😊 @ seaveydaniel

Seaveydaniel: ilym bro😘

User1: #janiel 😍

User2: I was about to say that @ user1 😂

Imzachherron: you two disgust me @ seaveydaniel @ jonahmarais

Seaveykylie: I agree with @ imzachherron

User3: ilygsm ❤️❤️

User4: sibling goals!!

Now that it was the end of the day, the twins drove off to Logan's place so they can hang out there.

A/N:
Thank you for reading today's chapter. It means a lot that you guys are reading this, even though it's like 3 people's but it's all good. If ya wanna be friends or if you have feedback make sure to comment and/or dm me. Byee❤️❤️