• Chapter Nine •

*No one's POV/ Narrator*

The twins drove to Logan's apartment to meet up with the boys and to see what they were going to do. In the car they jammed out to music, but suddenly Kylie turned it off. "What's wrong," Daniel asked with care showing on his expression. "Daniel. I don't want to be in a relationship right now, but I love Jonah. I don't know what to do," Kylie said very sadly. "Kylie. If you don't want to be in a relationship, then tell him," Daniel said trying to help out his sister. "But why. You're happy with him, why do you want to end it," Daniel asked curious to know. "It's 'cause I want to be able to focus on my singing career. Especially since I just got a manager and I'm going to be working all the time and he is going to be working all the time as well." Kylie said explaining to her twin why. He said okay and told her to do it now. By the end of our conversation I had red, puffy eyes and we were at the door of Logan's apartment. Logan opened the door and all the boys were there sitting in the couch talking. They all looked for a second to say hi and went back to there conversation, except Jonah because he noticed Kylie was crying. They made eye contact for a second before Kylie turned her head to say hi to Logan. "Woah! Kylie are you okay," Logan asked concerned. "Yeah. I'm fine," Kylie said with a fake smile. After getting settled in, Kylie asked if Jonah can talk. He seemed worried, because of the look Kylie was giving him. We walked into the guest bedroom. Jonah just smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed as Kylie sat next to him. "Jonah, I just wanted to tell you that I love you with all my heart and I really want to be with you, but I really need to focus on my singing career. I really don't want to do this, but I think it would be best if I let you go, so I can get started on my career and maybe in the future we can be together again." Kylie said kind of fast with tears running down her face. Jonah was silently crying , but he knew that if that's what he wants, then he'll let it be. "Ok. I understand. And just know, that I will always love you as well." Jonah said in between sniffs, as he cried non-stop. They hugged it out and looked at each other, and then they...

A/N:
Cliffhanger!?

Sorry. Y'all probably know what's going to happen, but whatever. Thank you for reading chapter nine. I hope you enjoyed reading it and hopefully you keep reading it. I try to post once a day, and even sometimes twice. If ya wanna be friends or if you wanna give me feedback, comment and/or dm me. Byee!😊❤️