• Chapter Ten •

*Recap*
They hugged it out and looked at each other, and then they...
*End of recap*

*No ones POV/ Narrator*

...they gave each other a small kiss. They broke apart and just hugged it out rocking back and forth. After they broke apart, they both had smiles on their faces, but soon after they faded. "Nevermind. Jonah, I don't want to lose you. I won't let my singing career get in the way of our relationship," Kylie said with a smile. Jonah's smile soon came back after she said that. "Oh thank the lord! I'm glad you didn't break up with me. I love you so so much and I'm glad to have you in my life," Jonah said with a huge smile on his face, hugging Kylie and picking her up, spinning her around. They both had tears of joy because they were back together, even though they only broke for maybe about 3 minutes. They finally got up and left the room. "Well. Did you, ya know," Daniel said as he made a heart with his hands and 'broke' it. "We did, for like 3 minutes, but then I realized that I shouldn't get things in the way of my relationship," Kylie said as Jonah and her walked out hand in hand. "Wait what" Logan said kind of confused. "what happened," Zach asked curious to know what really happened. "Let's just say that we kinda broke up for 3 minutes and stuff but then we got back together and stuff," Kylie said kind of fast. All you heard in the room was different sayings like 'oh' and 'ok'. "Wait," Jonah said pausing everybody's conversation. "You knew about this," Jonah questioned, looking at Daniel. "Well yeah. She's my twin. She tells me EVERYTHING," Daniel said in a slight 'duh' tone. Jonah just shrugged and everybody went back to there conversation. "Hey Logan. We need you to shoot another mashup for us," Zach said. "Ugh. Ok," Logan said being 'annoyed'. "Alright Logang, Ima shoot their mashup then come back to ya," Logan said, almost yelling, as he cuts to a transition. They shoot there mashup and by the time it's done, it is already 11:37 pm, so the boys and Kylie went home. When they got home, all of them were really tired, so they just went to bed.

A/N:
Sorry for the short chapter. Tomorrow's chapter will be a bit longer. Or I might post another chapter tonight. But .... Thank you for reading chapter ten. Hopefully you liked it and you keep reading this story/book. If ya wanna be friends or you wanna give me feedback, just comment and/or dm me.
Byee!😊❤️