• Chapter Nineteen •

The next morning, I got up and got ready for recording my songs. I only had two songs left to do and I was actually going to stay a bit longer so I can write a single. I got dressed in ripped mom jeans cuffed at the end and a men's Metallica t-shirt with cuffed sleeves with my vans. I put my hair in a messy bun and for my makeup, I put mascara, eye liner, foundation, blush, and red matte lipstick.

(Looked something like this)

Daniel and Rylie already left to the boys house so Daniel can get ready and go to the mall with the rest of the boys. I went to the kitchen and made some avocado toast with a glass of milk. I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door to the studio. I decided to give my car some love and drive it since it's such a peaceful morning out here in Los Angeles.

 I decided to give my car some love and drive it since it's such a peaceful morning out here in Los Angeles

(Kylie's car^)

The drive to the studio wasn't that far from my apartment which I enjoyed. I got to the studio and recorded my two songs. By the time I was done, it was 2:53, so my managers and I went to Chipotle to grab something to eat. After we ate, we went back to the studio and I started writing my song. I just wrote down ideas that came up in my head and figured something out. I wrote all the possible ideas I had in my head and made sure to write them before I leave the studio.
(Wow. I basically just wrote the same thing twice... Oops?)
I drove back to the why don't we house with Logan, because since we live next door and stuff he wanted to tag along. We went inside and everybody was in the kitchen... Except Jonah.
"Hey. Where's Jonah," I asked everybody.
"He's in his room," Daniel acknowledged me.
I ran upstairs to find Jonah...

(Lol you thought it would be a cliffhanger.jk idk I can't read minds)

I find Jonah laying on his bed asleep. I took a quick picture and posted it on Instagram, because why not.

Seaveykylie

Tagged: Jonahmarais , whydontwemusic

Seaveykylie:Typical Jonah Marais listening to his own music. Love ya!❤️

Comments:
User1: goals!!
Kyliedanielseavey: I love you Kylie!!❤️
Seaveydaniel: my sister is creep!😂
User2: hi!
Seaveykylie: I love you too @ Kyliedanielseavey
Seaveykylie: shut up😂 @ seaveydaniel

Load comments:

I sat on the floor next to Jonah as he slept. I was just giggling at all the comments when I felt Jonah's hand patting my head. I got up and rolled on the bed until I was laying next to him. "Why you so sleeping cutie," I asked as he played with my fingers. "I don't know. I walked too much at the mall," he said said laughing slightly. "How bout you tell me about your day," I say looking at him and then looking back at our hands, which he was still playing with. We talked until Rylie came in and said she was going home. I decided to just spend the night here, since I still practically live here. Me and Jonah talked until I fell asleep to the beat of Jonah's heart. Today was a good day I thought. As I closed my eyes, the last thing I heard form Jonah was, "goodnight baby girl."

A/N:
Ayo! Good morning logang what's poppin?!
lol sorry😂not sorry😂
Anyways....
Thank you for reading today's chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading it and I hope you keep reading my story. I try to post at least one chapter a day. On times when I don't have major writers block, I will post two chapters... As long as I'm not writing my chapters at night where I don't have anymore energy..
Anyways...
Be sure to check out my other book and comment and/or dm me if ya wanna be friends and dm me if you have any good chapter ideas or small little ideas for this book. I'll be sure to give you credit at the top of you're chapter. Thank you once again and ya. Byee!😊❤️❤️