17

HAPPY NIGHT & DAY (NIGHT VERSION) RELEASE !!

I rub my eyes, leaning against the wall as I listen to my science teacher talk about different cells and their properties

I rub my eyes, leaning against the wall as I listen to my science teacher talk about different cells and their properties. My brain began to hurt and I was too tired to focus on anything she was saying.

My eyes wander over to Brad, who's fiddling with his pencil in his hand whilst Tristan whispers something next to him.

The only thing that snaps me out of my day-dreaming state is the feeling of my phone vibrating in my pocket. Choosing to ignore it as the teacher glares at me, I sit up and try and pay attention to the teacher but no matter how much I concentrate, I can't focus and begin to feel sick.

My hand shoots up, not really helping my stomach but Miss let's me go none the less. I scramble from my seat, ignoring Brad's concerned glance and go straight to the bathroom, and washing my face.

"You're okay," I repeat over and over like a mantra. I'm okay, I'm not going to throw up. Just the thought of throwing up makes me wanna throw up.

I shiver and walk back out the bathroom, only to almost bump into a figure.

"Watch where you're going, bitch," someone snarls and I know exactly who it is. Ashley featuring her famous Gucci Bag.

"I didn't realise I was a female dog," I snark and she scoffs. "Besides, its a two way thing, so watch where you're going too."

"Stop–" she says, raising her hand, before I can say anything else. "–talking. Your voice is making my ears bleed."

"Are you sure it's my voice?" I laugh. "You know what, don't answer that. I can't be bothered to argue with a low-life like you."

"A low-life?!" She screeches and I'm taken aback by her sudden aggressive demeanour. "Bitch please, you're the one with a low bank account. I bet your mom gets your clothes from a charity shop."

"A charity shop? Give New Look some credit, we can't all afford Gucci bags, babe."

"Don't babe me! That's for people I actually like," she snarls.

"People like you?"

"Don't be so rude!" She rolls her eyes. "At least I don't start living with someone I barely know for a week because he got me pregnant!"

"What?" I can't help but laugh. "You think Brad got me pregnant?"

"It's kind of—"