Chapter Two The Tyrant

Getting ready to be on camera she changed her clothes into the costume she was told was to be worn and then she sat and rehearsed and memorized her lines. She was really doing quite well remembering them quickly. Happily she said the lines with emotion and feeling and knew she had nailed it. As she was putting her make up and finishing up she heard noises and felt the floor and wall vibrate a bit. Heard bangs and sounds like a moan or something coming from the rooms next door she could hear creaks under her feet. Heading to where the sounds came from in the far end of the bedroom for her of this dressing room. That was when she noticed a door and thought maybe there was working going on. It never entered her mind they were sex sounds. That wasn’t how her mind worked. April opens the door, and walks in to find her boss Mr. Jackson having sex with some cast member she remembered from the reading. Gasping.

April;  Oh! she turns and leaves hurriedly puts a chair under the doorknob so no one on that side could open door. She was shocked sort of but not really surprised. Disgusted was more approiate.

Michael saw her as she left and as he still continued to stroke the girl with his big manhood began to think he would love to dip his stick into her. He had visions of her soft pink flesh as it folded over his manhood while they were making love. This made his harder and drove him faster and deeper where he was. She screamed under him in pleasure

Michael; You like that huh baby?? Feel good? Let daddy work you. You will be in heaven I promise. He smirked at her.

Girl; Oh god yes!! You are so big Mr. Jackson and feel so good. Work me daddy! Work me!!

A few minutes later, after Michael had unloaded himself in her and fixed himself, he came to the set where everyone was waiting. Michael glanced around at everyone and saw April there. Licking his lips he felt himself go hard immediately. Damn he had to have her soon. His body ached and moaned for her. But something more and he couldn’t place it nor was he going to bother to try.

Michael; Okay places and all quiet.

Everyone and every thing got quiet and into their places. Michael glanced at Randy.

Randy; ACTION!!

April and her co star Miles Banks got immediately into character. They shot the scene flawlessly and Michael was impressed at how well and quickly April had taken to the role. She knew the lines flawlessly and was spot on with each cue and emotion. Michael stared at her like I want her. I will have her. I want to dip my rod into her so bad he shifted in his seat to hide the fact he was very aroused and hard. His brother Randy knew exactly what was happening and why. He grinned at Michael and looked at April knowing Michael had it bad for her. But this was not sex. This was love and he knew his brother enough to know the difference. Chuckling inside. “Oh Michael, you are in love and you have it bad. Don’t blow it bro. “

They moved on to the next scene and as the scene progressed and again Michael was impressed at April’s style and screen presence and natural beauty , a camera feel over off to the left side of the set. Startling everyone.

CRASH!!

Michael; CUT!! CUT!! FUCK!! I SAID CUT GOD DAMM IT!! CHARLIE  DANVERS. YOU ARE FIRED!! YOU WERE TOLD REPEATEDLY TO MAKE SURE THE CAMERAS WERE SET WELL AND SECURE. GET YOUR SEVERANCE CHECK FROM PHILLIPS AND GO NOW!!

There wasn’t a sound made. Not even a whisper as Charlie grabbed his things and left and Michael stood there ranting and fuming at him. They knew his reputation. April didn’t so when she spoke everyone cringed.

April; Why is he so mad over the camera falling it was an accident and no one was even near it. She said to Miles who looked really uncomfortable.

Michael in his general fury turned on her before he could stop himself. Randy saw it coming and thought don’t you do it bro. but it was too late. Michael exploded.

Michael;  WHO ASKED YOU?!! I WAS SPEAKING TO MY EMPLOYEE. YOU DON’T SPEAK UNLESS I SPEAK TO YOU DIRECTLY IT’S NOT YOUR BUSINESS AND SINCE YOU ASKED. IT IS A BIG DEAL!! CAMERAS COST MONEY. YOU GOT THE MONEY TO REPLACE IT??  NO, DIDN’T THINK SO I’D ADVISE YOU TO BUD OUT OF MY BUSINESS!! Michael’s brown eyes shot fire at her. This pissed April off.

April; WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?? I’M NOT YOUR DOOR MAT AND NEITHER IS ANYONE ELSE HERE. YOU WANT US TO DO A GOOD JOB THEN SIT DOWN SHUT UP AND LET’S GET BACK TO WORK. WE WOULD RATHER WORK THEN LISTEN TO YOUR CRY BABY BROKE MY TOY IDIOCY. IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AT BEIN A DIRECTOR, THEN DO IT OTHERWISE, LET SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAS THE CLASS DO IT. AND FOR YOU FYI IF YOU EVER, pointing a finger at him, YELL AT ME IN THAT WAY AGAIN FOR ANY REASON YOU WILL BE REMOVING MY SIZE 6 SHOE OUT OUF YOUR DAMN ASS!! ARE WE CLEAR ON THAT!!?? OR DO I NEED TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU?? April walks off the set to the dressing room

Michael; Looking around. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT!!?? GET BACK TO WORK.. he walks off after April to her dressing room

Randy watches and knows his brother is beyond pissed and is worried. He tries to stop him.

Randy; Michael stop!! Forget in bro!! Come on, we have work to do!! Michael kept going.

Michael opened April’s dressing room door and  walked in slamming and locking it behind him. April turns around to yell at him again but before she could he had crossed the distance between them and took her forcibly in his arms and kissed her hard and roughly. His tongue demanding entrance into her mouth. She knew he was stronger but she was so pissed she risked it. Although she kind of liked the kiss no way was he going to treat her this way so she pretended to give in and let his tongue enter her mouth she swirled hers with his and then suddenly, she bite him hard enough where he yelped and backed off quickly. He held his mouth, shocked and she literally shoved him to the door and threw him out.. “fuck you Jackson!’ Slamming the door shut, Michael fell on his ass on the ground outside in complete shock.