Chapter Twenty One A Choice Made, Unconditional Love Forevermore

Randy raced to the hospital. He had to be there if April, no, when April woke up. With tears in his eyes, he walked into her room and sat next to her. Stroked her hair lovingly, kissed her tenderly. Whispering, please April wake up. I love you so much. I want to build my world around you. I know I messed up we both did, but neither of are lying about how much we love you. I know you said you would make a choice on Friday and I pray it’s me you choose. But if now, I promise I will not make your life miserable. I want you to be happy no matter with which one of us you choose. If Michael is your choice. I will graciously bow out. But in truth. I won’t stay. I can not stay where the woman I love is with someone else. It hurts to much. But I will never come between you and Michael. Nor will I begrudge you a life of love and happiness. I know Michael loves you too. I saw his eyes. He really does love you too. Please come home to me. I love you. I am in love with you and I always will be. Let me be your freedom, let me be your knight in shinning armour. Let me love you April cherish you, stand by you and always be there for you in all things. Take my hand baby, please don’t let go. Randy bowed his head and cried.

He didn’t know Michael had come and walked into the room. He heard everything he said that if Michael was her choice he would lovingly and graciously accept it and bow out because above all he wants her to be happy. Tears flowed from Michael’s eyes as he backed out of the room. Until that moment, he was determined to fight to the very last second until April made her choice. Now, after hearing Randy’s speech from his heart, he loved April more than anything but her happiness is exactly what it’s about not their libio or ego. It wasn’t about satisfying the alpha male but about love and happiness. Devotion and sacrifice. Randy is his baby brother and he has never denied him anything. He would bow out and let Randy find his happiness with April if that is what he wanted. If she chose Randy he would step back lovingly wish them well and leave so they could have their moment.

A few minutes later a couple of nurses went in to check the monitors. One peed out. She’s awake. And then she left. Michael was excited and nervous to see her or them together. He wanted to be her choice so bad it scared him to know he may not be. But her happiness and his brother were first in his heart always.

Randy speaking softly,  I love you so much.. I can’t even say it enough. Kissing her lovingly. April was looking up at him smiling.

Michael; Hey beautiful!! Smiling tears in his eyes. His heart pounding. He bends down and kisses her softly. She returned the kiss.

April’ her voice cracking because her throat was dry.

Randy. Holding her hand. caressing her hair. Looking down at her. Glancing at Michael. Baby, um, did you know you were pregnant?

Michael; looking at him and then her, bites his lip. It’s true baby girl. We just didn’t know which of us. It doesn’t matter we would love them no matter what.

Randy. He’s right my love.....

April; Was i? I.. I thought so but.. I had a doctors appointment today? To find out if I was. Tears begin to fall. I’m so sorry I made such a mess of everything.

Michael: Looking down at April so lovingly;  I love you so much and I always will. Randy. If you hurt her I swear I will kick you ass. She’s a beautiful woman and I’d be the luckiest man ever if April were mine. But I know I was such an ass and did things that were wrong. Like that scene in the movie, that was my wanting to flaunt and act the big man to hurt Randy. The bet, I agreed to it so I’m just as guilty. I treated you so poorly. Then my past coming back to haunt me. This is my fault you are here and all those attempts on your life were because of me. An ex girlfriend who was in a mental institution was behind it. I couldn’t bare anything to happen to you because of me. I won’t put you in harms way ever. I love you with all my heart. Kissing her tenderly. Always know that. He caresses April’s cheek and then takes her hand and gives it to Randy. Love her like no other bro. She deserves to be happy and I know you will always love her and only her.

Randy with tears in his eyes, thanked Michael hugged his brother and then hugged April. She was crying because she knew that was the hardest thing that Michael had ever done in his life and knew he loved her enough to let her go and be happy with Randy. That took courage and strength and unconditional love to do. April looked at Randy with so much love in her eyes.

Randy; I love you April forever and all time. I will make you the happiest woman ever.

April; I love you Randy forever and always. You are my choice. My one true love and I am happy as long as I have you by my side to love me and hold me forever.

Randy wrapped his arms around her and held her to his heart. My love………

The End

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT. IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASE BE SO KIND TO RATE IT FOR ME SO i KNOW IF YOU FOUND IT WORTHY. iF YOU WANT TO COMMENT AND RATE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO. I APPRECIATE IT GREATLY.  mUCH LOVE TO ALL MY READERS AND SUPPORTERS FOR ALL MY WORK. YOU ARE THE REASON i DO WRITE.<3