009

Grace

It didn't feel so wrong being next to her. Her body was warm and her calm breathing soothes me. My eyes became heavy, and my body finally relaxed.

Bang bang bang
"Open up Grace!"

I gently wake Jesse and before she could answer I cover her mouth. She didn't push me away she just listened. Soon we both knew who it was at the door. As I left the room I noticed Jesse finding a hiding spot. It was amusing watching her panic.

When I got down stairs it was to late Ashley beat me down. "No she's not here, get the hell off my porch" with that she slams the door shut. When she saw me she looked pissed. "Why the hell are horny teenagers asking about other kids that don't live here?"

"Haha.. about that" I start to rub the back of my head thinking of something to say.

She sighs and walks up stairs. "We are not done talking about this young lady" she was mocking the way mom sounds. We both laughed at her joke but she stopped in her paste. "I saw her in your room earlier.."

"Ash I..." I tried to defend my self but she put her hand in the air to stop me.

"I also saw money on the edge of the dresser. So that's her hotel fee" with that she walks to her room not looking back once.

When I got back to my room Jesse wrapped her arms around my lower body. "You smell like you wash your hair in cherry juice" she kept smelling my hair.

I push her off and put my hair in a pony tail. "Explain" I fold my arms and wait for what she has to say. "All of this shit"

"Ok.." she sits on the edge of my bed. "I'm not a good person.." she didn't look me in my eyes. "I did some things, bad things.. I can't tell you what they are but some how Lisa found out about my past and she's black mailing me. And you remember the girl I said I loved?"

"Yeah, the crazy chick that tackled Lisa" can't forget about her.

She shot a smile but of course it soon faded. "Yea, she used to be my everything.. I've done a lot of crazy shit with her.." she seemed so nervous.

I sat on the middle of the bed, and patted the spot next to me. "Don't be shy" but instead of taking my offer she opened my legs and sat there. "That works to.. only this time"

"I've never been in love.. yeah I've fooled with lots of girls.. and I fell for The crazy one but I think that's the only reason why I cared about her. She understands me.." she started to relax her self and talking got a lot easier. Is it because she's close to me? Or is it because she's closer to ..? Hm you take a guess of what I'm about to say. I put my hand on her hair and started playing in it. Her eyes started to close but she kept going on about her love life.

"I'm glad you can open up to me but... why did you bring me into this...?" This question has been on my mind since I met her. I don't know if she's hitting on me or playing a game.

She looked up at me with confused eyes. "Isn't it obvious? I like you, I've liked you since I met you.. but we can't be together.."

See that's what pisses me off. "You said you've done crazy things so why won't you black mail Lisa?" Why haven't I BEEN thought of that?

"Your right" she shot up. "But.. with what?" She laid back down gently. "It's hopeless" she shouts into my pillow.

DING DING DING.

"Have you ever been to her house?" I stood up and walked back and fourth thinking of something evil. She looked amused at the way I'm acting. "No I haven't.. she never invited me"

I stop dead in my tracks. "I have an amazing, but a 50 percent chance everything could go horribly wrong plan"

"Lay it on me" she didn't seem to care about the errors in my plan but it was pretty simple. At least I thought so.

-

Jesse's pov

A week has gone by since Grace and I made plan to take Lisa down once and for all. Tonight's the night.. and of course Grace wasted no time getting me to her house.

When I pulled up to Lisa's house I looked around for Grace. Just as I knocked on the door I saw a shadow behind my car.. can she be more obvious?

The door opened and unexpectedly so was Lisa's towel. "Lets have some fun" she pulled me in by my shirt making me stumble backwards onto the couch. She didn't care she jumped on me and got right to business. "Wanna take this to my room?" Her fingers traveled down my body.

I was lost for words.. no girl has ever done that to me. "I uh..."

DING

I pulled out my phone and saw text messages from Grace.

"Fuck her and I'll never speak to you again"
- Beautiful

But she wouldn't know. Right?

"Oh and I'll know"
-beautiful

Damnit. "No. I want to stay down here.. and t-talk" I know I want Grace but Lisa's looking real edible right now. "About our relationship.." she sat on my lap and started sucking on my neck. I didn't stop her.

I turn my head farther over. As we got hot in the moment a crash from up stairs happened. "What the fuck was that?" Lisa says as she runs down the hall.

Remember when I said she could she be more obvious? Well THIS is my answer