015

"They Banned us for a year" I say as I sat on the couch next to chrissy. She was eating bo bun, meaty goodness. "Then when we said we were of age they looked disappointed"

She put down her bo bun then stood up. "Go to the bar with me?" She asked on her way towards the door knowing I wouldn't say no.

When I closed our room door I saw Audrey angrily walking down the hall with a girl. Her long blonde hair was to her sides. The girl she was with had a manly look but I could tell it was a girl. She has curly brown hair, and light skin. "Danny tell her I don't care!" Audrey shouts. She started to leave but the girl grabbed her and said. "Paris and I didn't come on this damn ship for you two to argue. We could be at home with veah"

Danny and Paris? Who are these people.

Audrey noticed me and turned away. Seconds later the girl looked me then smiled. "I'm Danny" she says as she walks my way. I back away in confusion. "I'm her GIRLFRIENDS cousin" Girlfriend huh?

"I'm Grace, her ship mate" I smile as I shake her hand. Her fake smile turned genuine. "What? Is it something on my face?" I start to feel my face.

"No.. you just remind me of somebody" she turn away from me and back to Audrey. "I need to go to Paris" she waves as she walks away fast as she possibly could. Audrey makes her way over to me

"Sorry, she's not normally like that.. like at all" she stuffs her hands in her pockets. "Her cousin isn't my girlfriend.. I have no girlfriend."

"Me neither" I say. We both awkwardly laugh then make our way to the deck. We move around crowds of people and finally find Chrissy. She was talking to what looks like a familiar body structure.

When she saw me she started to smile. "There she is" she points at me and the person turns. "Surprise!" Chrissy shouts as she pushes Jesse towards me.

I was so shocked I couldn't talk. "Surprise" she grabbed onto my waist and leans in to kiss me but I immediately back away. "What?"

"What are you doing here?" I push her off then move next to Audrey. I gave her a disappointed look "You didn't even say bye"

Her smile turned into a frown. "I'm LITERALLY here" her sadness slowly turned into anger. "And who's she?" She points at Audrey.

"Uh? Who are you" Audrey angrily says back. They were about to get into each other's face. "Stop" I say as I hold Audrey back.

"That's my girlfriend!" Jesse shouts then quickly covers her mouth. We all stood there in shock. Audrey stops trying and just walks the other way. She gently moves my hands and leaves. "I'll just go"

I watch as she leaves wanting to follow but I knew I couldn't. "What the fucks going on?" Jesse says as she turns my head towards her. "This what we doing?" I couldn't read her emotions anymore. "I knew I should've called first" she joked.

"I'm going to go check on her" I try to walk away but she grabs me fast as she could. Her face expressions changed into confusion. "I just spent big money JUST to spend a weekend with you, you think your leaving me by my self?"

I turn and try to think of something to do. "What's your room number?" I asked in excitement. She grins as she steps closer to me. "Yours" she whispers on my ear.

I raise a eyebrow almost laughing but I saw she wasn't laughing. "Seriously? I already share with chrissy."

She folds her arms. "You think I'm about to pay for a room im not even keeping?"

"We have one bed.." I say then start to walk away.

"So?" She Looks around but stops when she spots Chrissy. She was kissing some guy in a cheap ass suit. "Aye we're using the bed for the weekend"