Chapter Six

This dojo was actually amazing. In fact, incredible! The dojo was located outside, in the far back to the temple. I know I may not be from Earthrealm, but I was here long enough to know what the landscape is. I knew I was in Japan, which has the most beautiful trees I've ever seen.

The bark was a dark brown color while the leaves were a light pink. There were many beautiful flowers on the trees. I loved everything about the tree. There were many of the leaves and flowers on the ground, making a beautiful scenery. It helped that there were mountains in the background. It was the most beautiful thing in all the realms.

I turned to look at Scorpion with my mouth ajar. I wasn't even self-conscious of my teeth anymore since Scorpion already saw my mouth and wasn't affected by it. Besides, looking beautiful is no longer my main priority.

I was surprised of how Scorpion could make such a stern expression at the beautiful scenery in front of him. "If you ever get bored, just come here. You can do whatever you want, but don't go here while I'm here. This is my thinking spot, sometimes." He informed. I smiled. I just loved this spot. "The weapons are over against the wall." He notified. I nodded my head and continued to look around.

Well actually this was the perfect place for clearing my head and getting myself back on track. "I will be in dojo A4 for the time being. Don't bother me unless it is really important." Scorpion stated with the usually serious expression on his face.

I had my hands on my hips and just rolled my eyes. Why would I even bother to? He stared at me blankly for a good 10 seconds before leaving. I turned back to look in front of me. So beautiful.

I decided to meditate a little. To clear my mind and rethink all that's happened to me. I went over by one of the trees and sat down, crossed my legs, and tried to clear my mind. For a moment, it worked. But then I had a vision.
~~~~
It was a very dark night, besides the moon that gave a bright, yet beautiful glow in the night's grass and trees. The atmosphere was calm and collected. The Earthrealm animals were suddenly alarmed by a person wearing a black cloak, camouflaging with the night. The person seemed to be running. But seemingly, from something or someone. But then he/she suddenly stopped. As the moonlight shined on the cloaked person, it showed that it was actually a woman. Her arms were tightly holding a silky red blanket. In that blanket was a small child. A little boy, sleeping soundly in her arms. The woman looked down at the child and frowned. She couldn't bare to look at him. She continued running towards a town. She slowly came to a stop when her heel touched the concrete of a road. No one should be awake this late at night. Streetlights shined on the road ahead of her and crickets could be heard in the grass. She walked down the road passing house by house. All the lights were turned off in the houses except one. She creeped beside that house looking through the window. She saw someone sitting down in a chair. A woman to be exact. The woman was visibly upset and crying. The lady outside put the small child in a baby basket and wrapped the blanket around him to stay warm. She set him at the house's doorstep. She attached a letter in there along with a big sack of gold coins. She rung the doorbell and quickly hid beside the house. She saw the door open and the woman who was crying inside step out. And looked at the child. The woman was alarmed to see a baby at her doorstep. The woman bent down and picked up the letter. After a moment of reading the letter, the woman took the small child in her arms. Now the woman started to cry. But in happiness. "Thank you God." The woman whispered to herself. She grabbed the basket and took the child and basket inside. The lady outside now started to cry, but she knew she needed to do this. For the sake of the child's life.
~~~
Scorpion POV