Chapter Twenty-Four

Scorpion POV

I'm going to marry Mileena. I was so happy to find out! She's going to have my child again!

Still unconscious in my arms, she laid limp and it scared me. Her heart beat was weak and her breathing was uneven. It made me angrier thinking about what they could've been doing to her, even if I gave her the necklace.

I looked back at the "Queen".

"What happened to Mileena while she was here?!" I demanded angrily. If they did anything to damaged our unborn child or Mileena, I was sure that I would have to kill someone.

Kitana's normal arrogant personality turned into one that looked quite jumbled in a bunch.

"I put her in a dungeon." She answered, not so confidential. I narrowed my eyes at her. People in dungeons are not treated fairly well and I know with Mileena's past, she probably had it horrible.

They were very lucky this necklace was there to protect her.

I held Mileena closer to me. She was thin, but her stomach had a little bump on it. Why haven't I noticed this?

But I could tell they weren't feeding her well. And that was a big problem reguarding to the fact that she was eating for two.

I faced Kitana once again. "Take her to the infirmary, immediately. If something happened to her or our child, I'm blaming you." I pointed at her while putting all vemon in my voice.

Kitana's nose twitched at my promise.  She quickly nodded her head before turning to crowd that I forgot was even here. "Everyone. I'm sorry for your time and energy. Please go back to your houses. My guards will escort you back safely." She announced.

The she began walking to the palace. I hurriedly followed her. I carried her to the infirmary because I didn't trust anyone else to do so.

I put Mileena on one of the beds and the doctor can over to tend to her.

I didn't want Mileena to leave my sight. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it softly. She looked so beautiful, even while sleeping. It completely amazed me that she was having my child once again. I was glad that she was the one to do that. I just hoped that she was okay.

"You seem to change a lot over the years, Scorpion." I turned around to glare at Kitana. "Don't call me Scorpion." I ordered. Only Mileena is allowed to call me that.

Kitana shut her mouth but I couldn't help to see the guilty look on her face. "Listen, Hanzo. I'm very sorry for doing this to her. I didn't know she was a carrier." She apologized patheticly.

"Then maybe it would be smarter to check on her health before throwing her away in prison and sentencing her to death!" I yelled at her. At this point, I didn't care that she was the queen.

She sighed heavily. The nurse came over to the queen. I listened on to their conversation. "They are both doing good, but all she need is something more to eat. She passed out from nausea and the lack of food, but she'll be okay." What the nurse said relieved me. But for sure I'm bringing Mileena back to the Shirai Ryu. I didn't care about what Raiden was going to say.

"When is she going to wake up?" I asked the nurse. I don't know if she already knew about this and I wanted to speak to her. Hear her voice again. I haven't really talked to her for two months and it was killing me.

"Anytime now." The nurse responded. I nodded my head and turned back around to Mileena. I barely even noticed that the nurse walked away.

"Was it on purpose?" I turned back around to Kitana. "Was what on purpose?" I demanded. Kitana looked me in the eye.