Chapter Eighteen

Warning: Very Steamy

Mileena POV

That was a disappointment. Scorpion barely reacted to my new outfit. I thought we were on good terms.

I was now back in my room, sulking about Scorpions reaction to my outfit. This always happened when I made something. Scorpion would never like it. Just like that damned Teddy bear.

I don't want to bring that up again.

I looked in the body sized mirror in the corner of my room. I thought the outfit looked great. It wasn't that revealing and it looked good on me too. So why didn't he like it?

The was a knock on my door, startling me. That's when I remembered Victor being in the Shirai Ryu. "Wh-who's there?" I stuttered.

"Ma'am it's one of the services." I heard I woman's voice and felt relieved. Victor was a shape shifter but could not turn into women.

"Come in." I announced more confidentially. The shoji opened to reveal 3 more women behind her. They were all maidens.

"Master Hasashi told us to get you ready for dinner with him." One of the women with golden blonde hair told me. I felt my face heat up. Dinner? With Hanzo? So early? I looked out the window. The sun was already going down.

The maidens brought many different types of tools, including a pink and gold kimono dress.

After about what seemed like hours of getting me ready, they were finally finished.

I looked in the mirror and was surprised on how I looked. The kimono dress looked very traditional in japanese culture. It had my flower and lace details with see through pink sleeves.

My hair was pulled into a bun with small strands hanging out with cherry blossoms in my hair. My lips were painted red and they put a bit of eyeliner on me followed by eye shadow.

I've never got this dressed up in my life.

"You look beautiful dear." Another one with black hair complimented me. I made a toothless smile at her. "Hanzo is very lucky to have you." I blushed at her words.

I've never known myself as beautiful. Shirai Ryu really doesn't care about my flaws.

The maiden I first heard through the door spoke. "Now come on dear. You don't want to be late." I nodded my head slowly and pulled up my dress a little to walk.

The maiden with the golden hair opened the shoji and we all walked to some unknown place to me.

I just proceeded until we reached an opening to an outside door. I was confused but walked with them anyway. We then walked into the night, there were cherry blossoms everywhere. There was a flight of stone stairs a little down the mountain and to a medium sized house.

I've never seen this before. As soon as we arrived at the door of this house, the maidens stopped walking. I was even more confused at that. Before I could say anything the door opened to reveal the man himself.

He was wearing a male gold and black kimono and his hair ran loosely on his shoulders.

He looked so good. He nodded at the maidens and walked me in. I looked around. The house was big on the inside. It had similarities of the Shirai Ryu, but more home-like. I didn't realize a smile came on my face.

I felt Hanzo take my hand and guide me to what looked like the dinning room. There were lit candles and a dozen different food set on the table.

There was also rose petals and cherry blossoms on the floor. Hanzo really out did himself. This was really beautiful. "Mileena, this is my home." He finally spoke for what felt like an eternity. I looked at him and blushed.