Epilogue

3 years later...
Hanzo POV

The sunlight flashed in my eyes waking me up from deep slumber. Laying on the right side of me was my beautiful wife. Still asleep herself. She was facing me, allowing me to see every feature of her beautiful face.

Her dark hair was even longer now and pooled all over the white sheets. I tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead softly.

As I pulled away, Mileena's golden eyes flashed open. Her mouth curled into a smile. "Morning." I greeted, not noticing how wide my smile was.

She kissed my lips in response. "Morning Scorpy." I kissed her again on the lips. I did not want to pull away. My lips trailed off to her neck.

"Mmm, Hanzo..." She moaned which made me more motivated to please her.

But then I woke up.

This time, it was raining outside.

That dream felt so, so real.

My feelings were in a bunch and it was killing me that she wasn't beside me when I wake up.

There was a sudden knock on my bedroom door.

I got up out of my bed. I knew who it was. I opened the door to see Mulan with her Teddy bear and her tan blanket. Her golden eyes twinkled from the tears in her eyes.

I crouched down to her level. "What's wrong?" I asked her. Thunder sounded and she started to quiver. I picked her up and walked to my bed.

"You can sleep on my bed." I offered. She nodded her small head. She laid down on my bed. I laid beside her and she cuddled up on me.

That's when I knew. Even though Mileena is no longer here, I still have a purpose in life. To take care of my only daughter.

This time, I will not make a mistake.

Coming soon: Lost Flame

_________________________________________

A/N:

This is the first story I've ever completed! I'm extremely proud of myself and thankful for all the people that read it, commented, and voted for it. I hope to write more great stories and improve my writing.

I don't know what else to say except thank you!