Chapter Thirty

"Don't you dare hurt her!" Mileena shouted at him. The vampire just chuckled evilly and pulled out a small knife.

It enraged and scared both of Mulan's parents. They can't do nothing about it because of Mulan.

"Leave her alone and fight me you coward!" Scorpion demanded and took out his sword. The vampire eyed him with hate. His blue eyes turned red.

"You took away my fiancé! This baby should be mine! Mileena should be mine, but we have a code: I can't marry a woman's that's already married." Victor revealed. Mileena felt a wave of relief, but that didn't last long.

He began tapping the knife lightly on Mulan's small nose. Scorpion and Mileena grabbed their own knives. Mulan started to whimper.

"I've made a request. A bargain." The vampire say slyly, flashing his pointed teeth. Mileena and Scorpion tried not to show any fear. "Tell me what it is Victor." Mileena demanded, glaring at him with so much hate.

"You," Victor pointed the knife at Mileena. "Marry me." He proposed with  a crooked smile. Scorpion clenched his fists tightly. "Or else what." Mileena spat. The vampire smiled.

"Or else little Mulan would be meeting the demon's former family." Scorpion scowled at the vampire with hatred. Mileena growled at the vampire and gripped her sais tightly, but then sighed.

"Fine." She spat through gritted teeth. Scorpion looked at her curiously and turned back around to the vampire. "I'm not going to stand here and watch you take my wife." Hanzo Mileena looked at him with love in her eyes.

"Hanzo. You know it's the only way." She say to him soothingly. Scorpion looked at her and clenched his jaw. Then he sighed. "Fine. Just let Mulan go." He told the vampire.

"Oh I lied." The vampired revealed confusing Mileena and Scorpion for a moment. The vampire smiled and put Mulan on the floor. Then he did the most awful thing.

Before Mileena and Scorpion could react. He slit their baby's throat.

Then everything went in slow motion. Both Mileena and Scorpion launched towards the vampire with one word in their minds: kill kill kill.

They didn't even have the chance to see that stuffing came out of the bear's throat instead of Mulan. Also that Mulan was right in the living-room hiding under the couch.

But they didn't care at that time, because they only saw what is seen. And they saw someone kill their only daughter.

Their anger were so indescribable. Any person who would have been in Victor's shoes would have peed their pants at the sight.

They started hitting the vampire with swords and power. However, the scars quickly healed. But then Scorpion punched him in the face as hard as he could. (And that's pretty hard).

The vampire tumbled down, hitting the floor hard. H, e got back up and wiped the blood from his nose. He didn't have much time to try and fight because Mileena came back with a hard kick to his face.

It would be a miracle if he would survive after this. Scorpion stabbed Victor in the chest. They had the upper hand to this fight, but that didn't last long.

Victor smiled at them and took the sword out of his chest and hit Scorpion in the face with the handle. Then he blocked Mileena's sais with the sword and swept Mileena's feet. Knocking both of them down.

That's when Scorpion saw the bear with the slit throat on the ground. It didn't take long for him to figure out what happened.

He picked it up and glared at Victor. Mileena looked at Scorpion and caught on. Victor was now laughing once again. "Oh you should've seen you two's faces." He chuckled, but neither Scorpion or Mileena laughed.