Boy Meets Girl. Rock-star Meets Fan. Nick Meets Jillian. Story cont. Chapter 7

Chapter 7 (Jillian's POV)

"Do you think we'll ever see each other again?" I asked nervously.

"I don't know. I hope so though. Just me moving around, me being famous, it makes seeing you again.. complicated." he said with a strained look on his face.

"I understand." I said disappointed.

"Jillian, your a really cool girl & I'd love to get to know you more, just as friends that is, but I don't know how." he signed and looked at me. "You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said quietly.

"Before you go, I need to ask you to keep my where abouts a secret. You don't seem like the type of girl who would do that, but you never know nowadays so I apologize for having to ask." he said awkwardly.

"Your where abouts it's safe with me." I declared with my hand over my heart. I smiled at him. He smiled back.

18.57

"I wish we could work this out Nick. It must suck not being able to hang out with new friends or anyone."

"Yeah that bit does suck. You never get to know the people you meet better which isn't ideal if you don't have strong friends already. Luckily for me I have my brothers though. It's okay though Jillian, we're not going to work this out tonight but..."

"Your going to give me a kiss & say goodbye?" I joked.

He laughed in return. "I suppose I could do that. This stays between us though."

"Of course."

He lent forward and pecked me on the cheek. "Friends he said?" as he put out his hand.

"Friends." I confirmed as I shook it. "Bye Nick Jonas!"

"Bye Jillian... wait what is your last name?" he said guiltily.

"Mitchell, Jillian Mitchell." I called as I got out of the car.

"Bye Jillian Mitchell!" he called after me.

As I walked into the station I broke into a sprint. The giant digital clock read 7.05pm. I was five minutes late and not only that, my train was meant to leave at 5 past.

Nick's POV

Well that was a good day I thought to myself as the car pulled away. I reached for my phone to check the time & update my twitter. The time was 7.05pm. I sighed to myself as I remembered a past song which was quite relevant now. I reached for my guitar and began to sing,

'I was fine, till 7.05, till she walked out the door & right out of my life. If your gone, I'll move on, but it only would have taken 2 seconds to say goodbye, goodbye, goodbye..'

It was then I realized how much I wanted to see her again. As I unlocked my phone I switched on my twitter app. I starred at the blank text box saying 'update your status'. I wanted to write 'where are you Jillian?' a plea to hear from her again, but that would cause all sorts of craziness. I kept trying to word a sentence that only she would understand, I pressed send. I read over the tweet that my fans were now seeing, it read, 'I had a great day today :)' Simple, & to the point. No trouble can come out of that.