Boy Meets Girl. Rock-star Meets Fan. Nick Meets Jillian. Alternative - Short Story Ending

Alternative - Short Story Ending (Jillian's POV)

He lent in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for today Jillian. It's nice to hang out with someone who doesn't want anything from me."

"It was my pleasure. Was a bit of a dream come true to be honest." I thought about how perfect it really was.

"Well I'm glad I could make your dream a reality."

18.57

"I have to go." I turned to him and said.

"I know." he nodded.

I got out of the car and turned around to say my final goodbye. Then the car took off and he was gone. I signed, it already felt like a distant dream. I walked into the station and saw my Mum & brother.

"He got the job!" my Mum screamed to me excitedly.

"Well done Zach!" I said.

I hugged them both and we got on the train. As we sat down on our table my mum turned to me.

"So what did you get up to today Missy? Have a good day?" she teased.

"Yeah it was.. really good." I sat in silence for a minute then finally said, "I ended up on Oxford Street like we said."

"As I knew you would." she smiled at me.

We then all sat back for the relaxing, quiet journey home. I put my headphones in and reminisced about the day as I listened to the Jonas Brothers, well more specifically Nick. His lyrics ran over in my mind 'So I give a kiss, & say goodbye'. That had now happened to me.

I got my blackberry out of my bag to check my twitter. 3 new tweets. The top one, nickjonas read, 'I had a great day today :)'

How many millions of fans were sat reading this, wondering what he did, & I was one who knew. However many who were trying to write back to him so he would see them, & I didn't have to anymore. He didn't have to write @jilli42 to let me know he had noticed me. That comment was to me, it was about me.

As I sat back, I was content. Nick Jonas had noticed me. It was the most perfect day of my life. I had all my memories to myself, & so did he.

THE END

Note from author: Thanks for reading guys! I originally just wrote this story for myself for fun, but it's been nice knowing some of you have been reading along with me. For those of you who do not want the story to be over.. it isn't yet! This was only the short story ending and I AM going to continue writing until whenever I feel like, so who knows how long the story will go on for. Be excited! Chapter 7 coming soon if you want to keep reading!