Boy Meets Girl. Rock-star Meets Fan. Nick Meets Jillian. Chapter 11

Chapter 11 (Jillian's POV)

I followed him back into his roomy flat. Who would have known that Nick Jonas lived up here. We both sat down on the couch shattered. My phone vibrated. It was Holly.

'Hey Jilli! Wasn't Nick so amazing tonight! I managed to catch the fast train but I'll still be late home although guess what?! I don't care because I saw Nick Jonas in the flesh today!!! Shame we couldn't see him after the show :/ how about you? Did you get back alright? Love ya xx'

Nick politely avoided reading the text over my shoulder. I wrote back: 'Glad you got the fast train :) I got back alright thanks! I'm so tired though! Today was good. Good luck for your exam tomorrow! xx' I pressed send. It wasn't really a lie, I did get back alright, just not to mine.. to Nick's. Nick Jonas'!

I put my phone in my bag which I then placed on the floor. I turned to face Nick.

"Tired?" he asked me.

"A little bit. How about you? You must be shattered?" I replied.

"Not really, you get kind of used to the sleep patterns. Odd as that may sound."

"You were great tonight by the way & I'm not just saying that. It was also pretty cool to see you act. I mean I've seen you act on tv and sing live but acting in person. That was a first." I smiled.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it." he smiled back. "So since your surprise visit last week, I decided it would be a good idea to stock up on some food. You hungry?" He titled his head sideways as he asked.

"In actual fact Nick Jonas, I am very hungry." I swear just saying his name caused another rift of butterflies in my stomach.

So there we sat, on the floor with our diet cokes, eating an extra cheesy pizza, watching an extra cheesy film, well 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 days' to be precise and laughing together. How did this happen? As the movie finished we just lay there comfortably soaking up each others presence.

"What's the time?" Nick asked me.

"Quarter past 12" I responded as I checked my phone.

"Ah I don't want to get up." He moaned.

"Your tired now then hey?" I teased.

"Yeah I'm pretty tired." he said with his eyes closed. He sat up to join me leaning against the sofa and turned his head to face mine. I was a inch away from his face. I looked down at his lips and he glanced at mine.

"We should go to bed." he said in a trance.

"Yeah" I sighed in agreement.

Although we said that, we were both still staring at each other's lips and about to lean in. Suddenly Nick stood up.

"Okay so I have a spare room you can stay in down the hallway." he said in what appeared to be a loud voice in comparison to his whispers before.

"Oh right, yeah. Bed." I said as I nodded once.

He offered me a hand up and I stood to face him.

"You got something to sleep in?" He asked as he started to pick up our plates that were still scattered on the floor.

"I'm afraid I don't. Didn't expect to be staying over anywhere." I apologized.

"Ah, it's alright. I'm sure I can find you something." he put our left over cans of coke in the bin and went to find something from his room. He came out with a black Dallas t-shirt which he threw across the room to me as he proceeded to close the blinds. He then walked me down the corridor towards the spare room, showing me the bathroom on the way. He stopped at the entrance to the bedroom that was now 'mine'.

"So you know where I am if you need anything." He smiled at me. "Goodnight Jillian." He walked down the corridor and back into his room.

"Night Nick." I said quietly before walking in the room and closing the door for the night. Right then I knew that the something between us was chemistry.