Boy Meets Girl. Rock-star Meets Fan. Nick Meets Jillian. Chapter 15

Chapter 15 (Jillian's POV)

I was shocked. Hanging out with Nick Jonas was already a dream come true.. but now he's kissing me?! He's kissing a fan?! This is like every fan's dream & it was happening to me! My mind raced as I gently kissed him back. We were taking the kissing slowly. After a couple of minutes we stopped to look at each other. Both smiling.

"Um, so.." he said.

"Yeah, thanks?" I had no idea what to say.

We looked back at each others lips and pecked each other again, and then again, and then again. He then wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled up into him. He grabbed the rest of the lemon tart and offered me some.

"Think we should finish it?" he joked.

"Yeah I'm starving!" I said.

After we had finished the dessert it was late and the rain was falling loudly outside. Finally we headed to bed, Nick walked me to my room holding me by the hand to make sure I didn't slip in the darkness, like I had this morning. He carefully went over to one of the cupboards in my room and handed me a torch.

"There you go." he said smiling. "Lucky we bought you sleepwear hey?"

I just nodded as he looked at me.

"Goodnight." he whispered and lent down to give me a quick kiss. Holding a second torch he left the room and closed the door behind me.

'What is going on me between me and him?' I thought to myself rambling through the shopping bags to find the new vest and matching bottoms. 'Who cares?' my mind replied back to itself. I changed quickly into my nightwear. 'I care! I can't just be naive and think everything is going to work out. He could just be kissing me because I'm here? It doesn't mean he likes me!' I argued in my head. 'Do you really think Nick Jonas is like that?' My mind questioned me.

"No, I don't." I said quietly out loud while I used to torch to see my reflection.

The set was navy with cream lace around the edges. I adjusted my hair before pulling the tags off and getting into bed.

Note by author: Sorry to those who wanted something more to happen. I'm going to take this story quite slow to try and make it a bit more realistic. Hope you liked it. More up soon :)