Chapter Nine

//WARNING THIS IS A LEMON!!!
Sans kept his arms securely around (Y/N) as they appeared in his room.
Red tears ran down his face as he stroked her hair.
"S sans a another human fell d down with me. T they weren't the same h human t though a and they spared a all the monsters."
Sans sighed "Alright well at least their sparing. But right now I don't care about that. Only thing I care about is you."
(Y/N) face went bright red as he said that.
He let her go and pinned her to his bed.
She looked up at him with shocked eyes which caused him to chuckle.
He bent down to her ear and whispered "I'm gonna have to punish you for scaring me like that babe. Don't worry though you'll love this punishment."
With that Sans ripped off the collar she was wearing and started licking her neck.
(Y/N) gasped from surprise and let out a small moan.
That moan drove Sans insane and bite down on her sweet spot.
(Y/N) cried out in pain and pleasure and arched her back.
He bite down hard on her sweet spot and licked up the blood that came up.
"S Sans..." she said quietly.
He growled and ripped her clothes of, throwing them across the room.
Before she could hide herself, Sans pinned her arm above her head and started sucking on her breasts.
She gasped and moaned from all the pleasure as his mouth worked on her one breast and his hand with the other.
As he did that (Y/N) started to pull his clothes off.
Sans smirked and looked at her "Eager are we?" He said before he took his clothes off.
(Y/N) blushed darkly as the naked skeleton put his head in between her legs.
(Y/N) let out a cry of pleasure as he stuck his tongue in her and started thrusting it.
"Ah Sans~ m-more please~" she moaned out as she wrapped her legs around him and put her hands on the back of his head.
Sans growled in low sexy way and used his magic to make two more tongues.
When (Y/N) felt the two other tongues working inside of her. she couldn't keep it in and came all over them.
Sans moaned and licked it all up before pulling out.
"God you taste so fucking good." He said.
(Y/N) panted while looking up at him with half lidded eyes.
Sans placed his hands on her hips and slowly pushed into her.
Immediately the pain struck (Y/N) and a cry of pain escaped her mouth.
Sans tried to calm her down by rubbing her shoulders and kissing her neck all while trying to control himself.
After a few long minutes the pain was gone and all both could feel was complete pleasure.
"Y-you can move." (Y/N) said to him in a bit of a moan.
Sans smirked and pulled out almost all the way and slammed back into her, earning a loud moan from both of them.
Sans thruster fast and hard a few times before forcing himself to stop.
"Beg." He said to the girl underneath him.
(Y/N) groaned a bit "Please please Sansy~ please fuck me and give me the pleasure that your so good at giving~ just fuck me until I can't stand for all I care~"
She knew she got him when his eye started glowing and his smirk grew.
He started slamming into her walls with every thrust he gave, causing both of them to moan and need each other more than ever.
Suddenly red tentacles came out from his back.
Two of them rubbed (Y/N) clit, another two played with her breasts and one went to her rear entrance and fucked her there, and the last one summoned her soul and played with it.
All the pleasure caused (Y/N) to cum hard on the skeletons member, but Sans wasn't ready yet.
He made it bigger and longer and went deeper and harder.
It would have hurt if all the pleasure Sans was giving her didn't distract her from it.
(Y/N) forced herself to place her mouth on Sans neck and bite down, it was the least she could do since he was doing all the work.
When Sans felt this he let out a low growl, as a warning to her.
But (Y/N) didn't pick it up.
I'm between her loud moans she bite down on his neck until a mark reminded.
Sans growled looked down at her.
She smirked up innocently as she could while moans escaped her mouth.
Suddenly Sans pulled out and made the tentacle that was playing with her soul slam into her and put his member at her mouth.
"Suck," was all he said.
(Y/N) did as she was told and put as much as she could in, and sucked as well as she could while screaming in pleasure.
Sans moaned out and grabbed her soul gently and sucked on it like his life depended on it.
As soon as Sans came in her mouth he took it out and slammed back into her.
She screamed in pleasure and arched her back.
Sans moaned loudly and trusted faster by the second. He made all the tentacles come back except for the one that was fucking her rear entrance.
"Your so tight~" he said with a moan.
(Y/N) couldn't do anything but scream out in pleasure and hold onto something like her life depended on it.
She came for the third time and this time Sans came with her.
Both screamed each other's name as they felt each other's cum.
Sans panted and pulled out, causing a small moan to escape (Y/N's) mouth.
Sans fell beside her and cuddled her.
"That was fucking awesome." Sans said threw pants.
(Y/N) could only nod as she moved closer to him.
Sans smiled and made her look at him and kissed her.
"Well be doing that again tomorrow night so get some rest." He said with a playful smirk.
(Y/N) couldn't tell if he was joking or not but she followed his advice and fell asleep in his arms.
Meanwhile a skeleton and a human were down in the living room with bloody noses and confused faces.

//SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IVE HAD HUGE WRITERS BLOCK!!