Chapter 15

##########

HELLO DEAR READERS :) SORRY IF CHAPTER 14'S ENDING SUCKED. I'M HAVING SOME SERIOUS WRITERS BLOCK LATELY, AND YEAH, IT SUCKS FOR BOTH OF US. I'M TRYING PRETTY HARD TO KEEP UP WITH SCHOOL WORK AND WRITING THIS. SO THE CHAPTERS MAY BE A BIT SHORTER THAN USUAL. (REAL SORRY ABOUT THAT!) BUT JUST THINK ABOUT ALL THE AWESOME, LONG CHAPTERS YOU'LL GET DURING SUMMER BREAK! I ALSO WANT TO GIVE A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS, BECAUSE I RECENTLY HIT 3K READS AND EVEN IF IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A LOT, IT'S A HUGE DEAL TO ME!! WELL HERE'S CHAPTER 15 :/ (please remember that if the perspective doesn't say 'p.o.v.' It means it is narrated)

IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO SORRY THAT THIS IS LAT!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY AMAZING READERS! <3

##########

NATSU*

Natsu, Lisanna, Mira, and Happy walked along the invisible wall for all of 15 minutes before Natsu went ballistic.

"Ughhhh! This is going to take forever! Let's just smash this place up and-" Natsu stopped talking. Then- what? This place was obviously huge, how would they find Lucy? For all they knew, this might not even be where Lucy was. But it had to be. This was the only lead they'd had in years, it had to be her.

"Yeah, then what? Breaking into this place won't do any good. Just be patient." Mira said in a calming voice.

"Then- then find Lucy." He replied trying to sound sure of himself. But he had already made up his mind. Before Mira could protest,

"Fire dragons wing slash!!" Natsu roared as he punched the brick wall with all his might. The invisible brick that flew from the building flickered, and then became visible, and there was a giant gaping hole in the invisible wall that they could see through. But the whole building itself didn't even twitch. Natsu smiled, this would definitely be good enough. It'd been a while since he did that. Then the sirens went off.

"Damn." Natsu cursed under his breath, surely he knew he couldn't get away with this!

"What now genius?!" Mira cried angrily.

"Now we run!" He yelled in reply, barely audible over the sound of the loud, blaring sirens. He ducked into the building and began running down the long white corridors. Every few metres there would be a window and metal door. Of course, the doors were locked, and the windows were a milky white colour, not see through. But windows are windows, and windows can be broken.

"Smash all of these! They must be rooms where the kids are held! Lucy has to be in one of them!" Natsu ordered, as he punched one of the windows, it cracked instantly, and on the inside was a round, milky-white glass room. There was a strange metal chair and toilet. Another door on the ceiling, and the door on ground level wasn't visible from inside the room. But the room was empty. There wasn't anybody in there. Natsu shook his head, maybe this is a spare?

But he was kidding himself, the rooms would all be empty, wouldn't they? Lucy really was special, wasn't she? She had to be in one of these rooms. He kept smashing up the rooms, completely unaware that an army of magic wielding dark guild members were charging at them from every direction.

GRAY* p.o.v.

A loud bang from the southern end of the invisible caught the attention of me and the others.

"Oh, those idiots!" I said with a face palm.

"Well, we don't know for sure that was Nats-" I cut Wendy off mid-sentence.

"Yeah we do." I nodded, eyes wide. "We do...!" I whispered leaning forward. Juvia nodded vigorously in agreement while Erza sighed, and started off in the direction of the explosion without a word. The rest of us followed. Wendy awkwardly whispering to Carla as the cat shot me glares that felt like daggers digging into my skin. Sheesh, that's one uptight cat.