Chapter 18

##########
I GAVE YOU GUYS TWO CHAPTERS LAST WEEK BECAUSE I WAS LATE UPDATING AND BECAUSE YOU ARE AWESOME!! LITTLE LATE TODAY, BUT TECHNICALLY IT'S STILL SATURDAY, SORRY, ANYWAYS HERE'S AN UPDATE. (Fair warning, Gray uses some rude language in this chapter, nothing too bad though.)

SO I'VE DECIDED THAT I SHOULD GIVE YOU GUYS A NAME, LIKE FICTIONERS OR SOMETHING. I THINK IT WOULD BE CUTE, LIKE LADY GAGA, LOL! IF YOU WANT YOU CAN LEAVE SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS HERE -------->
##########

LUCY* p.o.v.

Seeing Levy for the first time was a shock, she looked pretty much exactly how I pictured her, except I pictured her with brown hair. That's when another girl came around the corner, she also had blue hair.

"Levy, you said you'd wait for me!" She huffed.

"Wendy?!" Natsu and Gray stated at the same time. Oh god, what is going on?

"Natsu? Gray? Oh thank goodness I found you!" The small girl gushed. "Is that Lucy?!" She asked with wonder.

"Yeah, are you too tired, or can you help heal Natsu?" Gray said, getting right to the chase. Wendy looked a bit exhausted, but she still agreed to help Natsu out.

"Lucy, can I talk to you?" Levy asked me. I reluctantly shook my head yes.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"We have to get out of here, like, right now." She whispered anxiously to me.

"Huh? Why?"

"This place was set up a special way, it's been building up information and magic power. As soon as all the information is sent to headquarters back in Magnolia, well..."

"What will happen?!" I asked with urgency.

"There won't be any use here anymore, especially if you've escaped so..."

"Tell me!" I was getting irritated with her stalling.

"This place is going to explode."

I stared at her with a blank expression. She was not serious, she could not be serious.

"According to my calculations, there's a lot of information to be sent. It might take about an hour." She explained. I continued to stare at her.

One. Hour.

We have one hour to find everybody in the search part for me, find an exit to this place, get out, and get far away enough so that we don't die from an explosion. Oh, this should be fun. I smiled like an idiot.

"Okay, you're in shock. Sit down." Levy ordered. Wendy wiped her forehead and stopped using her magic.

"I don't think I can heal him any further, I'll pass out." Wendy said sadly.

"That's alright, you did your best." Gray said gratifyingly.

"Yeah, I feel much better now. Thanks Wens." Natsu said, ruffling her hair.

"We have to get out." Levy said.

"No shit." Gray replied rolling his eyes.

"No, I mean right now. We've got an hour before this place explodes." Levy cried urgently.

"We can't leave yet, we need to find the others and warn them!" Wendy cried.

"There's no time." Levy said sadly.

"We'll make time," Natsu grumbled angrily, "we don't leave our comrades behind."

NATSU* p.o.v.

So this Levy chick shows up, and basically tells us that we've got one hour to pick up our asses and get out of here. Easier said then done. Splitting up was the most stupid thing we could've done. Not to mention that most of us don't even know that this place is going to freaking blow up. This is just great. (Note sarcasm.)

"Listen, you guys have to get out of here now, there's nothing I can do-"

"I don't give a frick frack paddy whack about what you can or can't do!" I screamed, cutting off Levy.

"There must be some way out of this situation." She continued, a bit cautiously. Probably afraid that I would yell at her again.

"Well, what about all of the staff and guards?! Won't they die?" Lucy asked in a concerned tone. Not that this was the time to worry about her captors of 5 years.

"They've all probably evacuated." Levy said dismissively. She was biting her fingernail and staring into space, probably deep in thought.

"Wait... Doesn't this place have a P.A. system?" Lucy asked.

"You're genius!" Levy cried, what were they talking about? What the hell is a P.A. system? They must've noticed our confused glances, because Levy decided to explain.

"See those speakers?" She pointed to the little round holes in the ceiling. "They can project messages through the building!" She began chattering at a million miles a minute about how they worked.

"Stop! There really isn't any time for this, I'm putting my trust in this working. It's our last option, so let's go now." I ordered. Levy nodded and started running down a random hallway without another word. I exchanged a glance with Gray, he just shrugged and began running after her. Where had his shirt gone this time?!

After running down a few more different hallways, Levy finally came to a stop in front of one of the white doors. It looked exactly the same as the others, except this one had a bronze doorknob, not a silver one. Levy took out a key from her pocket and inserted it into the key hole, unlocking the door. This room better be what we're looking for, because it's our last hope.

##########
LISTEN TO THE SONG atlas - Coldplay IT'S AWESOME! ITS'S FROM THE MOVIE CATCHING FIRE!! TYPE THE WORD 'OTAKU' IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU READ THIS <3
##########