We're All Okay

Saturday, March 16th, 11:50 pm

"Please, I just need an update on my family! Kelly Severide, Brian Zvonochek and Christopher Herrmann." Stella told a nurse as she got ready to deliver the baby.

"I'm sorry, but-"

"No 'buts!' I've been in labor for 14 hours and I'm stressed out enough as it is! Now you get me an update on my family!"

"You are about to deliver your baby."

"Not without my husband. This baby isn't going anywhere."

"I'll see what I can do."

-/:-/:

"I'm fine, just let me go see my wife!" Kelly yelled at a nurse.

"Sir-"

"No! My wife has been in labor all day and I've been held hostage all day. I have a few bruises and stitches in my face, that's it! Why is this such a big deal to you people? I need to see my wife!"

"Fine, come on, get in this wheelchair and I'll take you to her."

-/-/

"Kelly!" Stella called as he was wheeled into her room.

"I'm here, it's okay. Let's have a baby." Kelly told her, leaving the wheelchair and hurrying to her, grabbing her hand tight.

"Are you okay? What about Otis and herrmann?"

"I'm fine, but I don't know anything on them. Come on, let's have us another baby and then I'll get an update on them."

Stella nodded, a tear on her face from the joy that her husband was okay.

-/-/-/

"Hey, Kelly!" Matt called as he saw his friend round the corner and enter the waiting room with his son in his arms. Hannah and the triplets immediately ran to their dad, looking at their baby brother.

"Everyone, this is Logan Jason Severide

"Everyone, this is Logan Jason Severide. Stella is doing great, she is resting right now. He was born at 12:01 on March 17th." Kelly reported, everyone cooing over the baby.

"That is fantastic." Boden told him. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine. Just a few stitches and bruises. How're Herrmann and Otis?"

"Herrmann's arm is broken and Otis has a concussion, but nothing too major." Mouch informed them.

"Daddy, I hungry." Lila told Kelly.

"Parenting never stops." Kelly muttered, knowing he officially had 5 children to take care of now.

-/-/-/

"Good morning, sunshine." Kelly said quietly to Stella when she woke up, seeing Kelly holding Logan beside her.

"Hi baby. How's the baby?" Stella asked, sitting up.

"Logan is doing fantastic. He hasn't cried once, well, besides when he was hungry or had a dirty diaper."

"Well, that's typical of a baby. Did you ever get an update on Herrmann or Otis?"

"Otis has a concussion and Herrmann has a broken arm. We're all okay."

"Good. Where are my other babies? Hannah, Ryder, Lila, and Nathan?"

"They spent the remainder of the night with Gabby and Matt."

"I went into labor yesterday morning and I didn't have Logan until after midnight. Longest labor of my life! It wasn't more than a few hours with the triplets."

"This kid is going to do what he wants, when he wants. It might not be a good thing."