Chapter 1

"Thank you Private eye! I was right to hire you. The case has been clearer to me now. Thank you! Thank you!" one of my old client said and he left.

I was about to go back to my seat when I suddenly saw the guy who is a self-conceited 'best bud' of mine came rushing towards my office. I was about to close the freakin door... when he suddenly had his arms stucked on the doorway.

"C'mon bro! You don't wanna hurt me right?" he said.

Ugh. This guy is just too hard to live with. Tsss. I went back to my seat and I turned my seat around facing the view at my window.

"Bro, I can't believe that you're such a bigtime! Idol! Hahaha. You have so many clients, yet you never failed on any case, not even a single drip of sweat! I knew that you'd become the best!" he told me while eating my donut that I just placed right on my table. 

I stared at him and I noticed that he's been looking at my coffee. 

"You already managed to eat my donut without asking any permission from me, don't tell me that you're in hesitant on drinking my coffee? If you want to, drink it. I won't mind. You could even swallow the whole cup if you want to." I told him.

"Haha! I like you bro! You really know how to read my mind! Hahaha. Thanks! C'mon baby coffee, mommy's gonna drink you!" he said as he was holding the coffee and was about to drink it.

By the way, he is Hendric Kenel. I met him in an abandoned garage. I saved him from dogs. Tsss. Yep, from dogs. He's such a coward back then, well... until now, he's still. He no longer has a family, but who could've imagined that he's a GMRC teacher? Yah, he's a teacher of Good Manners and Right Conduct. Well, I was also surprised too, because he's not really that 'GMRC' look. He looks like a drunk man living inside a box full of manure.

By the way, how did we cross our paths until now? Well, he told me that he don't have a permanent home. So, I decided to let him live with me in my house. At first, it was really hard to adjust with him. Specially because he's a guy who don't have that manners. Yes, the irony of it. He usually farts in the morning while we're having breakfast. So, I began to learn having breakfast on bed than with him. Anyway, who wants to eat breakfast with a farting man who doesn't even wanna know the meaning of 'excuse me'?

*Hendric farts*

See? You really don't want that guy to bring him with you. Well... eventually... I started to accept him. Although he's been really stupid on stuffs, I still think that he's nice. He usually cleans the house while I'm at work. And look, I just had myself a personal janitor! I've been with him for years, so as much as I want to kill him,  I just thought of him as my brother now in that way I wouldn't be thinking bad things to him.

 Oh, I haven't mentioned my name yet. Hi! I'm Valiant Huck. My father named me Valiant because he wants me to grow as fearless as he was. Valiant is a synonym of fearless. When I was a kid, my father kept reminding me to not be scared at anything. He always exercised me for investigations, defense, fights and combat methods. Just like me, he used to be an investigator too. Unfortunately, he died when his investigation about corruption gained a success, which triggered most government officials... causing the death of my dad.... and leaving my mom affected too... both of them died. So, I also don't have a family too from that day... well.... I now have a farting man with me, I could manage that.