Chapter 23

Processing launches in 14 hours. Delete evidences in 14 hours. Set up all the chips.

Damn! That happened 2:30 am... it's.... 3:00 pm. I should get going! I only now have 1 hour and 30 minutes before he had everything deleted!

I ran to my house. I need to talk to Hendric!

"Bro..." he said.

I punched him right in the face.

"What are you doing?" he asked while he was lying on the floor.

"You were responsible for the death of Shawn huh?!" I told him while I still have my hands on me.

He smirked.

"Why are you accusing me?" he asked while hiding his evil smile.

"I trusted you." I told him.

I grabbed his arms and pushed him on the wall. He grabbed a bat and it hit me at the back.

I fell down. I couldnt stand....

He walked near to me while he was holding the bat. He put his feet right on my neck and was pushing his feet harder.

I started to gasp for air. I saw a knife near me.... I was reaching for it...

Doogsh. I stabbed his leg.

He fell down.

He was finding something in his pocket. It's a.....

It's a chip. A small microchip that he put on the area I stabbed. It started to absorb the chip.. and along with that... the blood was gone too.

The pain was still there. I can feel it on him. It's just the blood that was gone.... and not the pain...

I took a rope and put it around him and around a chair.

"What are you doing?!" he said.

"Tell me how to deactivate the process." I told him.

"You can't." he said.

"Fck Hendric! I treated you like a brother! Don't ruin your life please! Help me... okay?"

"I cant help you. I'm on a metamorphosis." he answered while looking away.

"What?"

"The janitor we saw at the hotel inserted a chip in my shoulder! Someone is controlling me! I tried to get this thing off of me.... but it just won't do..."

"Tell me how to deactivate the process launch... maybe in that way we can deactivate that chip too." I told Hendric and he was crying...

I sat infront of the laptop.

"Click the red bar and type the code..." Hendric said.

"What is the code?" I asked Hendric.