Chapter 21

A janitor can't clean an area if it's on investigation! I know that there's something odd about that janitor!

I rushed to the hotel.

Running. Running. I went upstairs to the room.

He's not there. I went downstairs to the service counter.

"May I see the list of your employees? I mean those that are assigned janitors in here." I told them.

They handed me the list with pictures.

I knew it! He's not a worker here.

"Thanks." I said and I ran to the room again.

I remembered about the white yarn I saw at the room. I took it. There must be something here else.

I saw the ripped papers again. I also took it. Just incase if it can be helpful.

I put the gathered evidences on a clear bag and I put it inside my bag, just to be sure.

I went back to the service counter and asked them to play the cctv record at the hallway of the room at the exact date the crime was happened.

But there wasn't anyone caught on the hallway that entered the room.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Sir, there was no crime. And anyway, the victim was spotted without a blood dripping anywhere from his body." the man in the counter said.

"Whaaaat?" I was surprised because Intrepid told me that Shawn was covered with blood.

This turns out to be confusing!