Chapter 10

Another day passed by and we're still looking for clues.

"Hey Valiant. You’re too serious." Intrepid told me.

"I have to be professional" I answered.

"You've got to be kidding me. You are already professional. So why act it more?" she said.

"I just want to have this case done. That's just it."

"Uhmm... sorry. Sorry if because of me, you’re making yourself involved in this."

"It's nothing. Besides, my job is actually involving myself in cases." I coldly said.

"You know what guys, you two should have your talk. You know, comfort each other and stuffs. Let me just do all of the work. And besides, you’ve always been kind to me, Valiant. So get yourself a natural living." Hendric suggested.

"I don’t do relaxations.” I said.

"I insist." Hendric said and he took the laptop and CD from me.

"Hendric!" I tried to call him but he already left.

"Oh c'mon. Give yourself a break! I'm giving the two of you four weeks." he said as he was walking away.

"Seriously?! Four weeks?!" Intrepid and I said in chorus.

"Remember, I have the CD and the laptop. So whenever you two attempt to investigate, you can not.” he said.

"Hendric, let's just stick to professional matters!" I told him.

"You dont have to worry!" He said and he called a taxi.

"He has to be crazy." I said.

"What are we going to do now?” Intrepid, and it’s obvious from her that she’s worried.

"How should I know? I'm not used to this kind of stuff!"

Geez. What should I do? How should I start this?