Chapter 14

VALIANT'S POV

For a bit, I'll be picking up Intrepid.

"Bro, aren't you eating your lunch?" Hendric asked.

"Nah, coffee is just fine." I answered.

I combed my hair, and looked myself at the mirror for few seconds.

"Hendric, I'll be goin'. Lock this door, okay?" I told Hendric.

"Sure, bro." he said.

I left the house. Started my car. And went to Intrepid's house.

I was surprised to see Intrepid already outside of her house, sitting on the bench.

"Hey, why are you there outside?" I asked.

"I was just thinking about things lately, and then I told myself that I would just wait you here." she answered and she stood.

We then went to the Mall.

Walking.... walking.... walking....

Ughhh. I'm getting annoyed by the people around here.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

I stared at her.

"I'm just getting annoyed by the people here." I answered.

"Well, does that include yourself? You're one of the people here too." she giggled.

Well, she always have her point. Maybe I really should stop myself from judging people.

"You know what...." she started.

I looked at her.

"You don't know how happy I am to have a guy with me... to have someone to go shopping with me." she said.

I smiled at her.

She pulled me into men's clothes section.

"Why are you bringing me here?" I asked her. Besides, these are all for male. Don't tell me that she's turning into a lesbian. Ehhh.

"Nothing much. I just want you to buy something here." she told me.

"Oh no. I'm good." I told her.

"No. I insist." 

"No, really. You should not. I just don't like wearing new stuffs that much."

"You want to cheer me up, right?"

"Ehhh." I nodded.

"Then, please, do not refuse." she gave me a wink.

She started looking at the shirts. I just sat there while I'm watching her.

"Hey, Fearless!" she said.

Man, this girl really doesn't want to call me 'Private Eye'. I went near to her.

"What is it?" I said.

She was holding two shirts. Black and white to be specific.

"What's with the two shirts?" I asked her.

"Try it in the dressing room. I wanna see it on you." she replied.

"Seriously?" 

"C'mon. Please?"

I took the clothes from her and went to the dressing room, she followed me.

"What? You want me to see how I wear it?" I told her while smirking.

"No! Of course not. I just want to see it." 

I looked at my body and stared at her.

"See what?" I was teasing her.

"Oh no no no. That's not it! Uhmmm... the shirt! I was talking about the shirt. I want to see it once you've wore it on you." Inrepid in her ultra defense mechanism. Lol to that girl. Haha.

"Okay." I smile at her and I entered the dressing room.

I paused for a second and looked at her.

"But if you want to, I won't be stopping you." I was teasing her and I winked at her. Haha.

"Oh you!" I really did tease her. Haha.

I went inside the dressing room. Wow. She's really crazy. She's asking me to wear this White V-neck shirt? And this Black V-neck shirt? Seriously?

I wore first the Black V-neck shirt.

"Are you finished?" she asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Let me see it! I wanna see it."

I turned the curtains.

"It looks good on you." she told me.

"Are you telling that to make me feel good?" I was giving her a serious stare.

"Slight I guess." she said while laughing.

I gave her again a serious stare.

"I was just kidding. Haha. Of course it looks good on you." she was smiling.

I turned the curtains back, and tried the other. Seriously?

I looked at myself on the mirror. Man, my abs could slightly be seen in here. 

"Hey, are you finished?" Intrepid said.

I turned the curtains.

She was surprised. I don't know what she is thinking, but whatever it is, her reaction this time is totally different from the previous reaction.

"Hey." I told her.

Are she..... Are she staring at my body?

"Are you staring at my body?" I asked her.

"Huh? Ehhh... Ahhh... No no! Of course not!" she said that while still staring at it.

"Yeah. You're totally lying." I said.

"What?"

"Nothing. I said, I'm just going to change." I replied and I went back to the dressing room.

After I changed my shirt back, she bought the two shirts.

"Tell me, what was really happening to you lately? I mean, acting strange and staring at it." I teased her.

She gave me a serious stare. I kept giving her an annoying stare. Haha. It feels good to tease her, she looks like a girl with a long face whenever I tease her. Haha.