Chapter 6

VALIANT'S POV

Another day has come.

We’re going again to the house of Intrepid to continue the investigation.

 “Bro, wake up! We still have investigation to deal with.” I told Hendric.

"Yes boss. Haha. I just hate mornings." he answered while barely opening his eyes wide and he went to the bathroom.

 After that, we directed to Intrepid’s house. As usual, we weren’t allowed to enter because she just automatically goes out whenever we're already there to pick her up.

 “I don’t know if you’re hiding a bunch of raccoons inside your house, or there’s a secret facility... or you could’ve been  working on a beast which makes you worry about us seeing it... and by just that, you don’t want us to get in and see the secrets inside the house. Am I right? Or am I plenty right? You may look innocent... but just to be sure.... I’ll have my eyes on you.” Hendric said while he’s looking at Intrepid suspiciously.

“Have you’ve been feeding yourself again with cartoons, Hendric?” I asked him while laughing inside.

“Oh no! I can feel the cartoons calling out for me! Ahhhhh!” he starts yelling and running around the car like an ugly wolf.

“Can we just leave him?” Intrepid suggested... and Hendric immediately rushed to the car and went inside. 

Okayyyy. I guess the investigation is on again!

 “Where are we going?” I asked.

“I can sense it....” Hendric said.

“Sense what?” Intrepid and I asked Hendric in chorus.

“I can sense that Dora is slightly getting in your body. It always starts with ‘where are you going?’ and then and then...” Hendric kept talking about nonsense things.

We just pretended as if we can not hear him so that he could just shut the fck up.

 “We’ll be heading to the Fate Hotel.” Intrepid said.

After few minutes of driving, we finally arrived!

"Welcome Ma'am and Sir." the security guard said.

"Uhm. Where’s the service counter?” I asked.

 “Just go straight ahead, and then you’ll turn left.” the guard answered.

 “Thank you.” I replied.

We immediately ran to the service counter.

 “Goodmorning. We want to see the room of Shawn Termy.” I said.

The women stared at me, with a ‘what is this guy doing here?’ look. Until I heard the other woman whispering to the other. I clearly heard what the woman was saying and it was, “That’s Private eye.”

 “Yup, I am Private Eye and we’re here for investigation.” I told them already. I just have no time for dumb things.

 “Omg! It’s really him!”

 “You’re so handsome! Waaaaah!”

 “Now that explains the temperature here! Hahaha. I can not! You’re just so hot!”

"Can we have a picture?”

"Do you mind? I don't like to be interrupted when I'm in an investigation. Don’t you think it’s better if you would just tell me the room of Shawn Termy here instead of having selfies around here?!” I’m beginning to lose patience hereeeeee.

Instead of having their poker faces, they’re still wearing their smiles. What’s wrong with them? Can’t get that twinkle out of the eye? Ugh.

 “Okay Private eye. I’ll be checking it in the logbook. Hihihi.” the lady said.

 “I hate you Sabrina! You’re making him turned on to you! Ugh.”

"Uhm...." the lady started, with a seductive look that didn’t turn as seductive as she believed it was.

I didn’t mind them. It’s just gross. It’s like I’m watching a movie full of disgusting scenes of a lady having her fats all exposed with manure and sweat aroma.

Tell me, is there anything more gross than this?