Chapter 3

"Bro, wake up!" Hendric was yelling right in my ear.

"Just let me sleep." I told him while I still have my eyes closed.

"You have a client to go to, right?"

"I don't care."

"Are you going to  wake up? Or I'll kiss you?"

And with those words... I instantly woke up!

"Hahahaha. You kept on saying things and now you're awakened? Haha. Now, that's the magic word. But you just said that you don't want to get up yet... or.... do you want me to just kiss you?" Hendric was teasing me as he was making his duckface.

"Just tell me if you already turned gay." I told him in a serious manner and then I went to the bathroom.

"Uhm... actually, yup. If you want, I can rub your body with soap." he said with a gay tone of voice.

"Huh?"

"I was just kidding! I would never turn into a gay! lol."

"You know what, you're just hungry. Go have your breakfast. I'm gonna take a bath." 

After we have finished everything up, we then went to the house of Intrepid.

We knocked on the door.

"It seems that there's no person inside." Hendric said.

"Intrepiiiiddddd!" Hendric yelled.

"Wait! Just fixing my hair!" we heard Intrepid and she rushed down to open the door.

"Will you not tell us to go inside your house? 'cause that's what it's supposed to be." Hendric said.

"Well I suppose that it's not the way it'll be today. I only let my close friends to step into my house. I think... it's better if we just go to my boyfriend's house and see if we can find clues." she answered.

"That's a good idea! Let's go bro." Hendric told me.

We rode in my car.

"So... where is the house of your boyfriend?"  I asked.

"At the 9th street. I'll just point it out to you as soon as we get there." she answered.

I started driving until we have reached her boyfriend's house.

"Is there anybody there?" Intrepid was calling out as she was knocking on the door.

"Oh Intrepid, what made you come here?" the old lady said, she seems to be the mother of Intrepid's boyfriend. The old lady is looking at us, she looks like she is puzzled and doesn't have an idea of what's going on and who am I.

"Uhm... mom. They're private investigators. If it's okay to you, we would like to check the room of Shawn for investigation... if it's okay to you?" Intrepid said to the old lady.

The old lady took a glance at me again.

"That would be okay. Go on, be feel at home. Intrepid already know where is the room of Shawn, so you can just follow her." the old lady told me and then she returned to her seat and continued what she was sewing.

I stared at the old lady.... man, she's very busy.

"C'mon investigator, let's go." Intrepid was pulling me upstairs and then I looked away from the old lady and started walking upstairs.

After few minutes.

"This is his room, it's quite messy but you can get used to it. C'mon, let's enter it." Intrepid said.