Chapter 17

We are now in the ferris wheel. I dont know what's making her quiet.

"Hey aren't you liking this?" I asked her.

"I'm just scared." she said.

"Then why didnt you refuse me?" I asked.

"Because I think that it would be fun."

"Then set that thinking again. And there"s nothing you have to worry about, I am here with you." I smiled at her.

She hugged me.

"Im scared. What if we fall from here? Or what if the engine would experience problems while we're on top of this?" she worries.

"Listen to me, Intrepid. I will protect you no matter what."

"You dont even know me. How would you do that if you can just save yourself?"

"Because you've always been so special to me." I looked directly to her eyes genuinely.

"Are you saying that because you want me to feel better?" she took off her hug.

"No. I would never lie to you."

"How could I be sure with that? People just stay with me for a while... and they eventually leave me too. You'll be just like them. You'll leave me too."

"I would never do that."

"You're just saying that because you could live without me. I no longer want to believe on promises because people would just leave me... people would just let go of those promises... leaving me hooked and in pain." she said while tears start to fall from her eyes.

"No one appreciates me." she added.

I kissed her. She slapped me.

"How dare you? Are you taking advantage on me?" she said while crying.

"You told me that people just leave you. I'd never! You said that no one appreciates you, then what am I? I appreciate you a lot." I told her.

She just stared at me while tears still fall from her poor eyes.

I kissed her again. She was trying to push me. I hold her hands.

"Respond to my kisses" I whispered to her.

She responded to my kisses. I slowly freed her hands.

It was warm. I can feel her tears falling down on her cheeks as I was kissing her. I can feel all the pain that she was burying in her poor poor heart. Her lips was so sad. I can feel her emotions. She just dont stop crying. I can barely feel that she's in  hurt.

She paused.

The ferris wheel stopped too.

We both stopped and we can't even take a single look at each other. The whole thing was just awkward.

"Lets go. I want to go home now." she said while leaning down.

We went to the car. I took her home. She was very quiet.

When we arrived to her house, she just left the car without saying any goodbye.

I feel so sorry for being a sinner. I feel so dumb for kissing her and telling her to respond to it. I was just wondering how her lips taste like. I just wanna feel her...

I touched my lips. I can still feel how she responded to my kisses. I can feel her pain, her tears... her emotions.